One word game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PrinceSymbol.jpg

If you are confused, here is the story so far:

Hey! Elton, how do you smell so awful.

What have you done? Shame on you.

There's an amphibious vehicle driving down into my :censored: and it feels awkward. I went walking through grassy knoll near Dallas, next to the book of kamasutra and decided that coffee would perk up my day.

Is Starbucks open?

Why?

Because I'm fucking addicted to over-priced hookers who are giving perfect mind-blowing suggestions for life and recipes in God's own cat. Furthermore, hookers are really prophets in disguise. They feel hot, horny and sometimes wet, with monkeys in cubicles with bananas up rubbing the pussy now and later. To stare longingly at trees with some exotic birds eating plates full of sushi and gelato. Smelling like gasoline from goon's foreign relative crackers, while stroking a furry suitcase filled with lots of needles and rocks, and slimy green mucus and disgusting pictures of people doing heroine in sleazy positions while bending over and grabbing their asses tightly with lobsters after kissing my beautiful cheese sandwich. Instead, licking your eyeball before sucking on a big lolly pop while stroking your bits until screams come out of your mouth, saying snog me passionately, you.

Sexy, gorgeous Willy Wonka has my attention for dogs with cameras positioned windows. inmyplace13 is insane, just because little bugs eat bees entirely for their dinner. Sometimes because honey bees don't urinate or jump during the mating season, beacause they might sting and bite your clonecaptain - which is of higher attraction to Dismantled. The hottest, superior one most definately loves clonecaptain. DG might want some of my spicy yams before drinking Jack Daniels, lemonade, ice; because they could really help themselves.

Feel sexy and horny, gagging on the big dipper, in the hidden dragon, sticking up my behind. I, while doing up the gigantic bed, while touching their tiny little laces that ate up my secretion with their slippery, wet tongue, enjoying lots of luscious toys, before they get up. Now, when they start up the whole stupid process all over again, now all of their condoms are used during a wild night at PLEBA with wild Susan and Brightest, VP, Jemma, GG, Dis, Duane, Russty, SoBe. Ass GG loves big, hairy penis, especially the cat's long hairy tail is in the mouth with Bono, lying naked on my sweaty paws and big, humungus, throbbing heart. I can't stand the beats bulging and pounding. As it turns around at one extra something, in my head where i lick you. senseless drooling mountain dew out of a :symbol: from mars eraction pointing north and south, tempting us with them socks which are smelly as rotting cow jumping all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom