one of the scariest days of my life..and my kids call me a wuss..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't get Niamh....she doesn't like airplanes or helicopters, but she jumps off a 60 meter structure (Checked her journal:eyebrow:)????? Makes no sense.....crazy.:scratch:

RedrocksU2 said:
I don't get Niamh....she doesn't like airplanes or helicopters, but she jumps off a 60 meter structure (Checked her journal:eyebrow:)????? Makes no sense.....crazy.:scratch:

:lol: I don't get myself either...

That's what everybody says. How could she jump from that thing and be scared of flying at the same time. :shrug:

I think that's something I need to talk about with a shrink :wink:

I'm sort of like that too. I have a fear of heights. It's so bad that when I'm walking up a flight of stairs and they're open so you can see how far up you are I get a panic attack. But I love roller coasters. Go figure.

I got one for ya.....did you guys hear that the rollercoaster ride on top of the Strathosphere in Las Vegas, that got stuck? This ride just opened and it left people stuck......now that's scary.:crazy:

I would rather be a passenger in a car that Bono was driving than a passenger in a helicopter.

:yikes:

I've gone on two helicopter rides and both times it was awesome! The first time was in Hawaii and second in Alaska over the glacier ice field :rockon:

At first, it scared the crap outta me but I got over that real quick once I saw the :censored: awesome stuff out the window

youtooellen said:
:yikes:
one of my fears is of getting stuck on at the top of a rollercoaster..
Been there, done that:yikes: in the cold fall night air of Fright Fest at Great America.

When that thing started, after 45 minutes, I had such a death grip on the over the shoulder harness. I was convinced that the harness was going to fail and I was gonna go flying...................I am honestly surprised that I didn't have a panic attack.

Have never gone back to that rollercoaster. I still ride them though.:huh: Go figure:shrug:

Helicopter? Never Ever:no:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom