One of the greatest tests of your manhood one can undertake..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I am not male but I had a go and didn't do very well. I guess this is one thing that blokes are better at than girls...

However - I think the woman may be a transsexual. She has a very deep voice.

stare.jpg

Funniest game I've seen in ages. I love his face when he goes straight in for it! :wink:

Funny thing is, if you try and get him to look at her face he actually can't! That's men for ya :madspit:

i hate to say this as a woman, but if you wear a top that makes em the focal point, you are just asking for them to be gawked at. It would be like wearing a huge diamond ring then being mad when people look at your hand.

LoveTown said:
i hate to say this as a woman, but if you wear a top that makes em the focal point, you are just asking for them to be gawked at. It would be like wearing a huge diamond ring then being mad when people look at your hand.

Oh definately.

Why else would a woman put clevage on display if it is not supposed to be admired?

Are we men not supposed to be attracted to the totty?

there needs to be some item of clothing that draws the eyes to what men have to offer....

and dont say speedos! Those should be outlawed for anybody execpt hunky professional divers and swimmers!

Back
Top Bottom