once coldplay starts playing...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Wanderer

Kid A
the panties will be flying towards the stage... this is how the radio station here is advertizing the big festival at my house next month

what if you're not wearing panties though? :down:

man i'm psyched about queens of the stone age and zwan

i would throw my panties at chris martin. i would also throw them at billy corgan.

i'm very jealous of the show you're going to see.

I'm seeing Coldplay in January... I haven't seen them before. I would love to give Chris Martin a long passionate :kiss:

Zwan, once they set a longer tour itinerary would be cool to see.

How many panties do you take to a typical rock concert, out of curiosity?

that would be a rockin festival alright. :down:

the best thing manitoba has gotten in the last year has been kid koala...and i didnt even see him. oh and bb king came too.

thats about it.

by default, nickelback and the like have been here about a 1000 times each. what shitty music. :down:

i love coldplay

I don't like how the spotlight shines only on Chris during performance. I don't like how Chris never introduces the band; see, I don't even know which is the drummer/lead guitarist.

Re: i love coldplay

famous rungi said:
I don't like how the spotlight shines only on Chris during performance. I don't like how Chris never introduces the band; see, I don't even know which is the drummer/lead guitarist.

He introduced the band at the Belfast gig actually...

helloangel, if you think thats good music, i wont call you stupid, ill just ask whats the matter with you?

are you serious? do you really like those bands? :down:

please explain yourself, as it pains me to sense there might be some u2 fans that should know better than this...

:down:

Zoomerang96 said:
helloangel, if you think thats good music, i wont call you stupid, ill just ask whats the matter with you?

are you serious? do you really like those bands? :down:

please explain yourself, as it pains me to sense there might be some u2 fans that should know better than this...

:down:

:lol: bear... I was giving an :up: to your :down: thereby agreeing with you that Nickleback SUCKS.

how could you mistake me like that oh silly one?

Back
Top Bottom