Omicron Persei 8, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Axver's definition of heaven.

(See movie poster of 'Tram Heaven' starring Axver)

Heaven would be all those things, BUT IN ZURICH.

(It does have trams, at least. Not sure on the others. Who wants to pay for me to go back on a "research mission"?)

Why am I even defending NZ when I hail from the land of milky bar desserts, Walkers crisps, jelly tots, proper fish and chips and proper accents....*fapfapfapEngland*

fuck it could be Fiji-or tonga they had a cyclone, fail

I don't miss living up north and worrying about cyclones! We occasionally got them in southeast Queensland. Never badly while I was there. Worst was a 36 hour power outage.

I think "tram heaven" needs reposting. :lol:

Yes, please. Although I will not be bothered going to upload the thing again.

Heaven would be all those things, BUT IN ZURICH.

(It does have trams, at least. Not sure on the others. Who wants to pay for me to go back on a "research mission"?)

Does that mean you can retrieve that movie poster I made? :hyper:

Why am I even defending NZ when I hail from the land of milky bar desserts, Walkers crisps, jelly tots, proper fish and chips and proper accents....*fapfapfapEngland*

Because L&P, Squiggles, All Blacks, MOUNTAINS AND FJORDS AND GLACIERS AND HOLY SHIT SCENERY and my favourite trains ever and oh my god I love New Zealand. :love:

Actually, actually, let's put everything in Liechtenstein. It's close enough to Zurich that I can go buy its epic amazing chcoolate, but it comes with THIS.

s640x480

Because L&P, Squiggles, All Blacks, MOUNTAINS AND FJORDS AND GLACIERS AND HOLY SHIT SCENERY and my favourite trains ever and oh my god I love New Zealand. :love:

It took you that long to figure that out, dinnit?

Back
Top Bottom