omg u guys, i'm so blue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
must be from hanging out here atht eblue crack so much LMAO!@!!!! Anyway what's up, whwt's up whats' up what's new pussycat !~!!!!!!

ARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!

wow AJ. someone wants to console you instead of kill you.

clearly there is a disturbance in the force.

:down:

kieran is pretentious?

you had no point to come into this thread, other that to say that?

kieran, to my knowledge, has never been referred to as a troll.

i have, however. and i suppose that's fair to an extent as i often go way too far in expressing myself...:wink:

still trying to fix that though, believe it or not.

Finance guy, you are a good deal less cool all of a sudden, than I had picked you to be. You can just stay the hell away from me if that's your attitude.

Guess what? If this is about your thread in FYM, guess what? I didn't even know you started the thread - I don't actually pay much attention to who starts threads in that place, and the 'ridiculous' discussion isn't the fault of the person who starts the thread, it is a product of the people who come in later.

Again, just stay the fuck away from me, and don't EVER call me a troll again, you are so way off base that it's not funny.

Cheers!

Kieran McConville said:
Guess what? If this is about your thread in FYM, guess what? I didn't even know you started the thread - I don't actually pay much attention to who starts threads in that place, and the 'ridiculous' discussion isn't the fault of the person who starts the thread, it is a product of the people who come in later.

Okay well, you could have made that clearer that's all. Certain types of debate seem to attract more discussion than others on FYM, that's mainly why I posted it in the first place. Anyway, never mind.

[Ahem Apologies to Zoomerang for trolling in his thread :reject:]

Back
Top Bottom