"Old School"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I laughed my ass off looking at Will Ferrell's ass...

will ferrell is the greatest human being on earth, noone is funnier -noone.

i like forward to the day when gramps and gramps will pick me up on their trolley, have a lolly waiting for me, and together go off to the local cinema for hot apple s-eye-der and a motion picture event.

cujo said:
I laughed my ass off looking at Will Ferrell's ass...

This was just too easy, I'm not even going to comment....

Why do you make it so easy Cujo?

u2popmofo said:

This was just too easy, I'm not even going to comment....

Why do you make it so easy Cujo?

I thought I'd leave myself open for a crack...

i had two people tell me today that this was the worst movie they've seen in a long time and that they really were counting on ferrell to save the show, but even he couldn't do it.

:shrug: not like these people and i agree on the same kind of music, so i don't know about sense of humour...

You can't go to the movie expecting great things... Its a college frat movie with juvenile humor... (the greatest kind).

It was funny, but to be honest, I was disappointed. Go rent it. However, it's given me a new sport to take up: KY Wrestling.

pub crawler said:
Ah, so it's another "Van Wilder."

Ugh. Now *that* was a terrible terrible film. Not that I expected it to be a piece of art.. but it was a truly awful comedy.

Last edited:
For someone who has seen "Old School", it has escaped my memory as to what 80's song the wedding singer guy is singing at the beginning of the movie(when he says "fuck" in every other line)...It has been bugging me ever since I saw it!!!!!!

i thought it was hilarious! don't go for any sort of intellectual stimulation or maturity. its what would happen if the guys from Animal House grew up.

Back
Top Bottom