Old people tribute thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis Presley

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
No, not the elderly, but more so those interfernceseress that are no longer posting due to several reasons.

1) they hate us
2) some other shit

Anyway, here are a few I wish were still around, you know, to spice up my lemonade.....

~Ghetofabu
~The Wanderer
~Z-Edge
~Spanisheyes
~Jimmy Journal
~Bonochick

Where are you guys????

:|

no.........

why did she leave?

i expect serious lack of mods here :hmm:

des pot has been dis posed if you know what you, me, and the guy with the mustache in the corner knows what i mean :sexywink:

Zoomerang96 said:
des pot has been dis posed if you know what you, me, and the guy with the mustache in the corner knows what i mean :sexywink:

what the hell? I thought we were boycotting the french! remember the freedom fries!

:drool:

bonochick didn't leave, i could have sworn i saw her post today.

perhaps this is a trick our "so-called friend elvis presley" is trying to pull on us.

what else have you got in your so-called "bag-of-tricks", you little rascal?

Yep, I also saw she posted here just a few hours ago.

Still, many oldies have left. Guys, girls and chicks. :|

Elvis Presley said:

what the hell? I thought we were boycotting the french! remember the freedom fries!

i'm well aware you and your kind liken the canadians and french as communist HIPSTER DOOFUS' but it doesn't necessarily mean we are!

Zoomerang96 said:
bonochick didn't leave, i could have sworn i saw her post today.

perhaps this is a trick our "so-called friend elvis presley" is trying to pull on us.

what else have you got in your so-called "bag-of-tricks", you little rascal?

oh yeah, if she didnt leave then explain why she isnt here right now! huh? can you do that Flag Pole Pear!!!

:efff:

Elvis Presley said:

oh yeah, if she didnt leave then explain why she isnt here right now! huh? can you do that Flag Pole Pear!!!

:efff:

flag pole pear was the name of my skin before i married into the romanov family, dear presTley.

as for the bonochick question, the answer might indeed be fries.

original as always,

cocacola

Uh.. if Bonochick left, she sure didnt tell any of the mods or Elvis.

Elvis Presley said:
once again, I dont see her or even Z Edge anywhere near this thread, lets just let them get on with thier lives, can we????

if coy is your game, joy is my name. :sexywink:

Elvis Presley said:
once again, I dont see her or even Z Edge anywhere near this thread, lets just let them get on with thier lives, can we????

I havnt heard from Brother Edge since Moby Dick was a minnow:angry:

Last edited:
i've said it once, i'll say it again, EPandAmerica seldom appears in lemonade stand.

Back
Top Bottom