Okay, everyone out of the closet- list your embarrassing choices here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LCK

Acrobat
We all like to think we're cool but most of us (ie me) aren't, lol. Everyone has their secrets- whether its the superjock who is a closet Dawson's Creek fan or the poised businesswoman who lip syncs to Brittney Spears in the privacy of her own bedroom.

Name a

#1. Television show
#2. Musical group/ artist

you're going to go out on a limb and publicly admit to liking. Additional embarrassing secrets most welcome. C'mon, be brave...

Mine are:

#1. Full House (I still have them on tape, lol)
#2. Boy George.

:p

1. Real World

2. :hmm: I guess Christina. I like her voice, but definitely not all of her songs or outfits :wink: But I don't own any of her CD's. I like that song Beautiful, also The Voice Within

Quantum Leap (I taped them all when it was on TV :shifty: ) & Monarch of the Glen (which is a cheesy UK programme that a lot of you probably won't know)

The Carpenters (I guess it's nostalgia - my dad used to play them when we were in the car on the way to our holidays)

1. Maternity Ward on TLC (though I was a massive Dawson's Creek fan before it went off the air)

2. Kelis (who sings that new song "Milkshake"). I don't know if she's considered uncool, but she strikes me as the kind of artist interlanders might mock.

#1: Every show VH1 has
#2: OK Go would probably be the most embarassing thing I own, and I'll watch any Madonna or Christina Aguilera video that's on TV :| (don't own any albums though)

Ooh last time I admitted liking lame stuff I got made fun of. I'm scared :censored:

lol, Perfect Strangers isn't a geeky show- I miss it! Balki rocks :) And you'vedonewhat?- this former Zootop loves the Corrs!!! And the duet with Bono (When the Stars Go Blue) is beautiful.

1. MTV / TMF / The Box (yay! for crappy videos)
2. Michelle Williams from Destiny's Child is my wife to be. :) As a friendly gesture I list all DC songs as :up: (although a bit less on the ballads, girls! :shame: )

C ya!

Marty

TV Show: "The Critic" re-runs on Comedy Central. I will drop everything if it's on. While that may not be embarassing, dropping all chores or studys to watch it, is.

Music: Hall and Oates. I mentioned this guilty pleasure a few months ago, but it needs repeating. I should point out that I'm not truly ashamed of this love-affair, but I have yet to meet anyone who loves them as much as I.

I am not ashamed of what tv shows I watch or what music I listen to :shrug:

My choices are more like guilty pleasures...seeing as how not many people on here like Linkin Park.

Smallville on the other hand....I am not embarassed about watching that show.

Back
Top Bottom