Okay, everyone out of the closet- list your embarrassing choices here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
also :

I have a very strong desire to buy jame bond box set ( 3 boxes )
i bought 2 dvd set Queen greatest hits 2 for 14.99
madonna , her eraly stuff and stuff from 90's ( till 96 )

i bought , alice in wonderland by lewis carol

There is nothing shameworthy about owning/collecting the James Bond movies. I own all of them, collected long before the box sets came out.

Nothing shameful at all!
:grumpy:

I LOVE Bond. There is no shame in shaken, not stirred. Rumour has it that Pierce is up for one more Bond, then the marvelous Hugh Jackman may fil those shiny shoes....

And Alice in Wonderland is a beautiful book! Don't be ashamed Winnie!

I admit it ...I love Rick Astley!!!:lol: He's great...never gonna give you up...never gonna let you down....never gonna run around or desert you....hmmmmmm....he sure promises a lot,huh?:eyebrow: LMAO!!

As for TV shows....well....I watch Charlie Sheen's new show,"Two and a half men". I can't help it, I love him and Jon Cryer! :shrug:

Sex and the City because I think it's funny...
(and I always fantasized about being in an episode of ER!)

Madonna....because I love to sing her songs in karioke because her songs are all in my key...I love how bold and eclectic she appears... or because she referred to Bay City on National television as a smelly little town in Michigan after they gave her a Key to the city (Madonna....you should have moved upwind from Monitor Sugar! Bay city wasn't so bad from the north.)

You know, sitting back and looking at those choices together...they kind of go with each other don't they?
jejeje

Last edited:
1. Hmm... there are so many. Saved by the Bell, Passions (soap opera) are the two I can think of right now.

2. For musical artist.. I'm gonna have to go New Kids on the Block with this one...

1) the price is right (and several other daytime game shows)
2) celine dion

i don't feel bad about the price is right, but celine dion, even my kids laugh at me.

Back
Top Bottom