OK, this is pretty cool: Pandora.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

coemgen

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Check it out. You create a radio station based on your favorite artists and it keeps feeding you music that’s similar in structure or otherwise. Then you give it a thumps up or down, and it keeps refining its suggestions based on your taste. It’s free, too. I suggest you register, then it keeps your settings.

zbz.gif

coemgen said:
Check it out. You create a radio station based on your favorite artists and it keeps feeding you music that’s similar in structure or otherwise. Then you give it a thumps up or down, and it keeps refining its suggestions based on your taste. It’s free, too. I suggest you register, then it keeps your settings.

this is actually pretty cool

I know. I've found some great music through it already.

Bands like U2 and Mute Math it has a hard time finding matches for because these bands have so many influences and song structures. However, I put in Sufjan and Sigur Ros and I've hit gold a number of times with each in terms of similar music that's actually good.

OK, I just realized for Mute Math you have to put in Mutemath.

The band has spelled it both ways, hence the confusion.

Just fyi.

One of my favorites, too. The first time I heard it was on the radio when someone got a hold of the album before it released. I nearly cried it was so beautiful.

coemgen said:
One of my favorites, too. The first time I heard it was on the radio when someone got a hold of the album before it released. I nearly cried it was so beautiful.

I told more people about this website

pretty cool:up:

I created a station based on the Radiohead song 'Melatonin' and it's playing this song I've never heard before called 'Keep All Your Windows Tight Tonight' by a band called East River Pipe.

It's pretty beautiful.

Cool. See, that's the amazing thing is it reveals music/aritsts you might never have known otherwise. I found some great stuff creating a Sigur Ros station.

Back
Top Bottom