oK. This has got to stop!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i got some white cropped trousers for holiday this year. i wore them on holiday but i would not dare to wear them at home :|

i dont particularly like white trousers, but these were kinda cool :)

Bono's American Wife said:
I wore white pants in Toronto on Monday :eek: :reject:

Char, I have to say, you liked very nice in those white pants! Way to go. :| Now I might have to retract my statement. :banghead: Although your white pants looked like denim... :hmm: so that doesn't really count now does it?

Ok... carry on then, back to the white pants hatred. Denim excluded. But only if you can carry it off like BAW. :mad:

Angel said:

Char, I have to say, you liked very nice in those white pants! Way to go. :| Now I might have to retract my statement. :banghead: Although your white pants looked like denim... :hmm: so that doesn't really count now does it?

Ok... carry on then, back to the white pants hatred. Denim excluded. But only if you can carry it off like BAW. :mad:

yes they were stretch denim Angel :lmao:

and thank you for the compliments by the way...I don't know if I'm qualified to be an example of how to wear white pants but I'm honored that you think I can pull it off :eek: :kiss:

Um. . . i suppose i incriminated myself by posting a "pregnancy pic" in my journal a couple weeks back. There's really no way i can try and deny that those pants were white in that photo other than to perhaps insist that EVERYONE needs readjust the colors on their monitors. . .except me. Something tells me the lot of you won't buy into that though. :shrug:

anyway, call me crazy, but i'm not necessarily experiencing an influx of guilt and shame having worn them, seeing as the material is 100% opaque and fairly thick, not to mention i'm living in a tropical environment. Perhaps onlookers could forgive a 6 1/2 month pregnant women should they detect any sign of extra fat i may be lugging around.

Nonetheless, i'll consider repentance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom