Ok, that's it, I'm coming out of the closet!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

the soul waits

New Yorker
I hereby declare that I haven't got the slightest idea how the hell the food game and the name game work! :der:

I openened those threads a few times now and scrolled up and down and :shrug: it doesn't click!

I stand before thee and request to be enlightened.

:|

For the food game one person lists a food eg

apple

then the next person needs to list a food that starts with the last letter of the previous answer

eg

eggplant

then the next person needs to list a food that starts with a "t" as thats the last letter in eggplant. etc

Does that make sense? If not, just holler.

myusernamehere said:
My question is how they remain so popular. Mind you I'm not knocking these threads, but it seems to me that they would get boring after a while.

They can - unless you start to chat to other ppl that are posting in them too. Then u can have a good chin-wag, and post the next song for the chain at the end.

:wink:

:tongue:

You guys are being mischevious in my thread. "As long as you're in my thread, you'll obey to my rules, young lads"

Originally posted by Aardvark747

They can - unless you start to chat to other ppl that are posting in them too. Then u can have a good chin-wag, and post the next song for the chain at the end.

:wink:

:tsk: You're telling everybody my secret !! :shh:

boystupidboy said:

246.gif

the soul waits said:
I hereby declare that I haven't got the slightest idea how the hell the food game and the name game work! :der:

I openened those threads a few times now and scrolled up and down and :shrug: it doesn't click!

I stand before thee and request to be enlightened.

:|

Hope that they implode, never to return again. :up:

Back
Top Bottom