Ok girls, who's your ideal woman?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok, i got to go to bed - gibson girl, we'll have to catch up again very soon!!! i poseted some swear words in the cricket thread for you!

and lastly, because i need to leave this thread with a picture in the hope that it'll get continued over night - back to the girls....

i hate to keep going back to this girl, but she really is the only woman for me :lol:

angelina_jolie014.jpg

MandyMarie said:
Angelina Jolie, hands down. She can make a straight woman bi-curious anyday!

So true. I didn't think she was even that attractive but then I saw Mr. and Mrs. Smith....and....DAMN! :combust:

So much hotness on one screen was hard to handle!

Her in that leather outfit?! :combust:

All the women mentioned in this thread really but esp. Charlize Theron and also Katie Holmes....despite her recent craziness...:crazy:

there's always been something about Shirley Manson's untraditional looks... although I hated the short blonde hair thing during the elevation tour.

s007.jpg

Lancemc said:
Ok, I'm a guy....but somebody better post some more Scarlett Johansson RIGHT NOW!!!

:combust:

hooray!
I used to be secretly in love with angelina jolie as well, but lately scarlett has been stealing my woman-crush

normal_02.jpg

normal_03.jpg

:drool: indeed.

rachel griffiths looks absolutely stunning in that second picture, in front of the green wallpaper. wow.

Even though she was mentioned already:

Natalie Portman
to18.jpg

Nat1c.jpg

She has the "girl next door" looks, and yet can become sexy when she wants to.

lmjhitman said:
:drool: indeed.

rachel griffiths looks absolutely stunning in that second picture, in front of the green wallpaper. wow.

i can't believe i didn't think of rachel griffiths!
theres something about her and Cate Blanchett - i think it's because they both come across as quite confident strong woman, like an almost masculine quality to them that's really sexy

digsy said:

i can't believe i didn't think of rachel griffiths!
theres something about her and Cate Blanchett - i think it's because they both come across as quite confident strong woman, like an almost masculine quality to them that's really sexy

Aussies, that's what it is :lol:

digsy said:

ain't it great :D

capetowncampsbay.jpg

So beautiful! All the country is beautiful. I guess it has improved since I was there when South Africans were still living in segregation. Did you ever take the Blue Train? Does it still exist? What an excellent service they offered there.

I've never been on the blue train although i had family friends who had.
i don't know if it's still around actually???

I missed the birth of this thread....hmm. Im gonna have to think about this one.
My two picks off the top of my head have already been overused. Scarlett johansen and Natalie Portman :yes:
Something about nice lips I guess
:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom