OK fellow b & c geeks....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~LadyLemon~

I Serve Larry's Stick
...let's compete.

:sexywink:

The (rock) music test

The Rock Star

You scored and 76% MusicKnowledge!

You know an amazing amount of information about rock....maybe too much. Of course I think that you can never get too much rock, or any kind of music for that matter. I just have to say though, with your extensive knowledge of rock, perhaps you should work for a record label, unless that is of course you really are TOO into your music. This can get in the way when you are stalking the person you're trying to sign.

I seriously must have had a lot of lucky guesses, because I did NOT know many of those. :ohmy:

~~~

The Rock Star

You scored and 78% MusicKnowledge!

You know an amazing amount of information about rock....maybe too much. Of course I think that you can never get too much rock, or any kind of music for that matter. I just have to say though, with your extensive knowledge of rock, perhaps you should work for a record label, unless that is of course you really are TOO into your music. This can get in the way when you are stalking the person you're trying to sign.

The Rock Star
You scored and 84% MusicKnowledge!

as well :)

You scored higher than 99% on MusicKnowledge

You know a lot about the music you listen to and you probably follow the news about your favorite bands or performers. You probably go to shows, and I'll bet you have a poster or two hanging up in your room of maybe your favorite band or performer. I'm also guessing that if you threw a party you wouldn't have the same cd playing on repeat, you'd probably mix it up with some good old stuff and some great new rock

The Rock Star
You scored and 80% MusicKnowledge!

I got an 88% (apparently better than 99% of male 20-year-olds who took the test). I'm sure the questions I missed were the stupid Metallica ones and such (who gives a fuck?).

The Rock Star :rockon:
You scored and 86% MusicKnowledge!

78%

now if it was a quiz on punk and hardcore from new england, i bet i'd have done a lot better.

I got 93% but that Radiohead question was bullshit. How am I to know if they consider Thom Yorke a third guitarist or not? He PLAYS guitar, on album and in concert.

Also, I wasn't sure if that question about the song "Zombies" was written correctly. I chose The Cranberries, but their song is just "Zombie", not plural.

Lastly, Nirvana had three studio albums, but the way they worded the question was a bit confusing. I'm not sure if they included the b-sides collection Incesticide.

Anyway, I guess I can't complain...I scored better than 99% of the people in my age/gender range.

laz

yeah this is about right.

[q]The One Great Album
You scored and 58% MusicKnowledge!
You know a lot about the music you listen to and you probably follow the news about your favorite bands or performers. You probably go to shows, and I'll bet you have a poster or two hanging up in your room of maybe your favorite band or performer. I'm also guessing that if you threw a party you wouldn't have the same cd playing on repeat, you'd probably mix it up with some good old stuff and some great new rock.[/q]

The One Great Album
You scored and 65% MusicKnowledge!
You know a lot about the music you listen to and you probably follow the news about your favorite bands or performers. You probably go to shows, and I'll bet you have a poster or two hanging up in your room of maybe your favorite band or performer. I'm also guessing that if you threw a party you wouldn't have the same cd playing on repeat, you'd probably mix it up with some good old stuff and some great new rock.

You scored higher than 99% on MusicKnowledge

lazarus said:
I got 93% but that Radiohead question was bullshit. How am I to know if they consider Thom Yorke a third guitarist or not? He PLAYS guitar, on album and in concert.
Yeah, I voted 3 for that one. If that counted against me, I'm pissed.

lazarus said:

Also, I wasn't sure if that question about the song "Zombies" was written correctly. I chose The Cranberries, but their song is just "Zombie", not plural.

Lastly, Nirvana had three studio albums, but the way they worded the question was a bit confusing. I'm not sure if they included the b-sides collection Incesticide.

Anyway, I guess I can't complain...I scored better than 99% of the people in my age/gender range.

laz

Those are exactly my questions (although I answered them a bit differently. I chose for 2 guitarists in Radiohead, some other band for Zombies, but also 3 studio albums for Nirvana).

Anyway, I scored 80%.
Not too shabby.
:wink:

The One Great Album
You scored and 75% MusicKnowledge!
You know a lot about the music you listen to and you probably follow the news about your favorite bands or performers. You probably go to shows, and I'll bet you have a poster or two hanging up in your room of maybe your favorite band or performer. I'm also guessing that if you threw a party you wouldn't have the same cd playing on repeat, you'd probably mix it up with some good old stuff and some great new rock.

I'm honestly a bit surprised by that one, 'cause there were some questions that I had absolutely no clue on, either.

Angela

You scored and 65% MusicKnowledge!

78% seems to be a pretty common score...

El Duce is the lead singer for the Replacements :laugh: (Who IS he the lead singer for??)

Back
Top Bottom