Ohai, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:heart: x 34657

Excellent! Thank you.

To my knowledge, the uniform was only worn at the TV Gaga performance. If you haven't seen the Knockin' On Heaven's Door from that concert, then that means there's even more showDRUNKship for you to enjoy.
You're welcome. :)

No, I haven't seen it. As of the moment, I am on dial up but I am willing to wait a while for videos to load if it's got showDRUNKship in it. :laugh:

:heart: x 34657

Excellent! Thank you.

To my knowledge, the uniform was only worn at the TV Gaga performance. If you haven't seen the Knockin' On Heaven's Door from that concert, then that means there's even more showDRUNKship for you to enjoy.
"showDRUNKship" :lol: Win.

I've unashamedly watched it forty bazillion times and I think it's a mixture of the two.

:lol: I need to see it again.
The entire thing just cracks me up. Especially the look on his face at the beginning of Trip Through Your Wires when Edge's guitar sounds. He's just got this thing going like: ":huh: Wtf is that doing up so loud?"

The entire thing just cracks me up. Especially the look on his face at the beginning of Trip Through Your Wires when Edge's guitar sounds. He's just got this thing going like: ":huh: Wtf is that doing up so loud?"
You know he had a monster hangover the next morning. :lmao:

It took me a while to pinpoint that exact frame for my avatar, you know. :lol:

It took me a while to pinpoint that exact frame for my avatar, you know. :lol:

I know! I capped it 'cause I wanted to icon it and it took me soooo many tries to get it right!
Then I found the one for my pic which took me longer to get the appropriate pose going. Screen capping is a bitch. :lol:

Oh, that thread! I was collecting pictures up to page 10 or so (got frustrated at how long they took to load. :lol: ) and made a good handful of icons of some of them.

I was very, very insistent on making sure that those guys were scraping the bottom of the barrel for '86 pictures. It was worth it.

I was very, very insistent on making sure that those guys were scraping the bottom of the barrel for '86 pictures. It was worth it.
So I see! Wow. Made excellent icon material. :up:

Then again, I'll usually icon most anything as long as it's not an impossible picture. :laugh:

A list of three songs isn't exactly the most interesting thing in the world (maybe to Ax) - it must be something else, like a list of everything Bono had drank in the five hours prior .

Quite surprised Bono doesn't fall on his arse during that.
I noticed one part where he looked like he may fall off stage though.

Were they all drunk?

Quite surprised Bono doesn't fall on his arse during that.
I noticed one part where he looked like he may fall off stage though.

Were they all drunk?

He certainly gets close to that a few times!

No confirmation on whether any of them were drunk - although I think it's quite clear that Bono was schmashed - I can't tell with the others, they seem reasonably competent enough, but hey, you never know.

As far as I know, they just referred to it as a bad performance... and the people at TV Gaga agreed, to the extent that it may not have even been shown on public television. :lol:

He certainly gets close to that a few times!

No confirmation on whether any of them were drunk - although I think it's quite clear that Bono was schmashed - I can't tell with the others, they seem reasonably competent enough, but hey, you never know.

As far as I know, they just referred to it as a bad performance... and the people at TV Gaga agreed, to the extent that it may not have even been shown on public television. :lol:
Crystal clear. :lol:
I suspected it from the opening of the song.

Bad performance? Yeah I'd say. Trip Through Your Wires sounds like total shit.

:lmao: That would be epic for sure.
Aren't the album version's lyrics slightly messed up too?

Full of euphemisms, but sort of standard Bono fare. I guess the prototype probably is too, but I'm just all busy laughing, like.

You seen this?

banocn6.jpg

This was originally going to be my avatar way back, but I just settled for a grab instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom