Oh noes! What're YOU gonna do while Blue Crack's down?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carek1230

Blue Crack Overdose Get me off the internetz!
So what are YOU going to do in the Real World whilst going without the great blue craic???

Hey everyone,

I just realized that I had not posted a public announcement about the downtime that we will have on Wednesday for the software upgrade. We have a LOT of software to upgrade so it's going to take a good 8 hours to get everything upgraded and dialed in so we can reopen.

The plan right now is to close the site around 4:00 am PST. We hope to have the site back on around 12:00 pm PST (8 hours). In an effort to reduce downtime we will open up the boards as soon as possible even though we know there are various things to keep tweaking. We will then keep working for a few days tweaking all the odds and ends and should be in pretty good shape by the weekend.

I think it would be awesome if we could use the time you normally were here to help us find amazing sites on the web that promote social responsibility. Then when we open up you can post links for me to use in a section on great resources on the web. Social Responsibility sites would be sites or blogs that cover issues like environmentally friendly topics, people helping other people, social activism and other things that can help us be better members of our global society.

Of course I don't know how many of you will handle a 1/2 day without your Blue Crack so please stay sane. We will have the improved crack ready for you soon.

Thanks for your patience and feedback during this evolutionary phase. It's going to be a lot of fun!

Regards,

Andy

:giggle:

we gots a problem... and its da craic... help us!:reject: :help:

chemicalabuse.jpg

j/k! :D

Sounds like most of it will happen while I'm asleep. I'll be in meetings for most of the morning, so I won't have time for the internetz anyway.

Back
Top Bottom