Oh my...it's joyfulgirl's birthday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy birthday, Joyful!!!

cujo said:

I always enjoy your musical commentary.

:up:

Could you even say that you are JOYFUL when you read her commentaries? Could you???!!!!111!!111!! I know I could. :up:

On a somewhat related note, I seem to NEVER enjoy Cujo's musical commentary. :angry: :wink:

Back on course, you rock Joyful. Thanks for all of the great contributions to Bang and Clatter!!! Make sure to let us know what music-related birthday presents you end up acquiring!

u2popmofo said:
Happy birthday, Joyful!!!

Could you even say that you are JOYFUL when you read her commentaries? Could you???!!!!111!!111!! I know I could. :up:

On a somewhat related note, I seem to NEVER enjoy Cujo's musical commentary. :angry: :wink:

Back on course, you rock Joyful. Thanks for all of the great contributions to Bang and Clatter!!! Make sure to let us know what music-related birthday presents you end up acquiring!

Aww, that made my day. :wink:

So far the only musical acquisition is the Verve's "Urban Hymns" that I bought for myself. My friends are scared to buy music for me because they're afraid I'll already have it. Off to Asian-inspired birthday dinner shortly. :drool:

Thanks everybody. :heart:

Happy birthday to the one voted "Interferencer I would like to get to know better 2005"!

Really, much like Heartland, Mofo and Cujo...I really appreciate your insight in to music!

Have a happy asian-themed birthday!

Happy Birthday Joyful Girl! Wow, it seems like Phoenix was a long, long time ago. Hope this year is a great one for you!

damn, i am late! well anyways, thanks to someone who I look up to and who has been a great example to me. hope your birthday was a great one! :hug:

HeartlandGirl said:

I think that's going to make mofo's day. :wink:

It was really yummy! I could eat Thai food everyday and not get tired of it. This was I suppose what they call "contemporary Asian cuisine." Tonight I get taken out for Thai food. Green curry. :drool:

Last edited:
zoney! said:
Happy birthday to the one voted "Interferencer I would like to get to know better 2005"!

Well, what are you going to do about that, huh? HUH??

:wink:

joyfulgirl said:

It was really yummy! I could eat Thai food everyday and not get tired of it. This was I suppose what they call "contemporary Asian cuisine." Tonight I get taken out for Thai food. Green curry. :drool:

Another reason you're one of my favorites. I eat thai or chinese probably three to four times a week. I have an excellent Chinese, Thai, and a decent Sushi place all within 30 ft of my apartment, I love it.

Back
Top Bottom