Oh jeez...Report: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt expecting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

randhail

Rock n' Roll Doggie
LOS ANGELES - Angelina Jolie is expecting a baby this summer with Brad Pitt, according to a report on the People magazine Web site.

“Yes, I’m pregnant,” the magazine quoted Jolie as telling charity aid worker Monday in the Dominican Republic, where she is filming “The Good Shepherd” with Matt Damon.

The report says the pregnancy was confirmed by representatives of both stars but does not identify them by name.

The news comes one month after papers were filed to make Pitt the adoptive father of Jolie’s two children. Jolie sought to change the names of the children to Zahara Jolie-Pitt and Maddox Jolie-Pitt was filed.

Pitt accompanied Jolie to Ethiopia in July to pick up Zahara, now 1 year old. Jolie’s son, now 4 years old, was adopted from Cambodia.

Pitt and actress Jennifer Aniston announced their separation last January, and Aniston filed for divorce in March, citing irreconcilable differences. The divorce became final in October.

Pitt, 42, has denied Jolie, 30, was behind the split.

Jolie, a goodwill ambassador for the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees, recently toured quake-devastated areas in Pakistan with Pitt. She met with Pakistani President Gen. Pervez Musharraf and toured a town largely destroyed by the Oct. 8 earthquake that killed an estimated 86,000 people.

Looks like US Weekly and People will be selling lots of magazines.

No surprise there

I hope they have a healthy baby

ajoliecover.jpg

Last edited:
they filed for divorce in march. it was was final in october. angie announces she's knocked up three months later.

brad should be a man and admit the real reason he left his wife.

the fact that he's still denying it should piss off both of those women.

bonosgirl84 said:
they filed for divorce in march. it was was final in october. angie announces she's knocked up three months later.

:yes: :up:

The ink is barely dry on his divorce papers, and already Angelina is pregnant. :|

It's been fairly obvious for a while now that she's pregnant.

although it probably won't last, i really do hope that things work out between brad and angelina for the sake of the now 3 children involved... i don't particularly like brad, but angelina seems like an interesting woman (she has really changed her life since she first appeared on the scene).

You know if anyone's guilty here it's Brad and I have no idea why people have demonized Angelina to that extent. No man can be seduced no matter how hot the woman is unless he's looking to be seduced. Period. So if he had a wandering eye, it's his deal.

That said, anyone who has been paying attention to his and Jennifer Aniston's interviews knows that marriage was kaput a LONG time ago. I'm surprised they waited to separate, they could have done it a year earlier.

Since it takes two, I think both are equally guilty if we finding wrong doing here.

What is the over/under on the length of their marriage - if they get married?

I think things are moving too fast for them - 2 years tops

I think it is odd that either of them are demonized when alot of happy marriages started that way. Look at Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward--he left his first wife for her, too, and now they are both considered one of the best marriages ever. :shrug:

I don't have alot of sympathy for Aniston, posing topless on GQ. "I'm so brave and alone." :rolleyes: I'm with anitram--their marriage was long over before Angelina Jolie came along.

I hope they are both happy together. It will certainly be an incredible looking child.

I like Brad and Angelina as a couple- and I think that Angelina seems to have a really good head on her shoulders now and she wouldn't be doing anything so serious if she didn't believe in it- not to say that they'll stay together forever, but they seem "real".
I'm happy for them.

why do all these hollywood couples have to rush into marriage and babies?? it's ridiculous. :tsk:

but all that aside i hope they have a healthy happy baby.

Ya gotta love Brad Pitt.

When he married Jennifer Aniston, she was arguably the most beautiful woman in Hollywood. After a few years, the luster died off about Jennifer Aniston and then all of a sudden everybody is talking about Angelina Jolie being the most beautiful woman in Hollywood. Now, Brad is like, "Jennifer you is old news. I want to get me some of that Angelina. She's hot. Hotter than you now." So he hooks up with Angelina, divorces Jennifer, and then gets it on with Angelina. When Angelina's luster dies off and a new chick emerges in Hollywood, he will definitely jump ship again and hook up with the new chick. Guaranteed.

bonosgirl84 said:

:applaud: I agree.

but hope they have a happy healthy baby.

enough, windmilllane. maybe brad's that superficial, maybe he's not. but your constant talking about how people only date really, really good-looking people is getting incredibly old. cut it out.

AvsGirl41 said:
I think it is odd that either of them are demonized when alot of happy marriages started that way. Look at Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward--he left his first wife for her, too, and now they are both considered one of the best marriages ever. :shrug:

I don't have alot of sympathy for Aniston, posing topless on GQ. "I'm so brave and alone." :rolleyes: I'm with anitram--their marriage was long over before Angelina Jolie came along.

I hope they are both happy together. It will certainly be an incredible looking child.

I agree!!!

I never liked Jennifer Aniston anyway she seems so fake to me.

KhanadaRhodes said:
enough, windmilllane. maybe brad's that superficial, maybe he's not. but your constant talking about how people only date really, really good-looking people is getting incredibly old. cut it out.

But think about it. My theory sounds logical. I remember when everybody kept on talking about Jennifer Aniston, circa 1996-99. She then marries Brad Pitt, the most gorgeous guy in the history of mankind, in 2000. A few years go by, Jennifer is getting a little older and not as "cute" anymore, then boom.... Angelina, with that vixen, sexy look, comes along. And everybody is drooling about Angelina. Now, Brad is like, "Jennifer, you are yesterday's news. Angelina is the hot girl that everybody is talking about now. I need to get with Angelina." Poor Jennifer gets dumped and Brad is now with the most beautiful woman in Hollywood, for the second time.

I will prove this theory, once Angelina's luster dies off and another hot girl comes along in a few years and Brad is like, "hey, I'm Brad Pitt. I am super hot. You are super hot. Let's hook up."

Back
Top Bottom