Oh jeez...Report: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt expecting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I presume to know everything about Angelina, even after I explicitly stating I don't know her personally and thus feel uncomfortable making such harsh judgments and accusations?

:huh:

Even if I agreed that she may be a nutcase, that doesn't mean she's a bad mother.

Seriously, the conspiracy theories are beyond getting old. Adopting agencies screen clients, period. They're not all in cahoots together. And yes, I do know this for a fact because my mother worked for one of the largest in the nation and some of my relatives and many, many of my good friends were adopted through such an agency.

Oh for God's sake! I made a post, I posted my opinion like anyone else, that's what I think and I do not care what you think of it! :wave:

okay, i'm going to ask that we all get back on topic. this thread has nothing to do with deadbeat dads who don't pay child support and ex-wives who get other men to adopt their kids to support them. if anyone wishes to further discuss that topic, please start a new thread in the appropriate forum. thank you.

I'm supposed to be interviewing her soon for the film mag I work for. It's for the UK release of the new Mr and Mrs Smith director's cut DVD. My editor knows I've got a thing for her so he's been nice enough to give me the job.

I realise this has nothing to with the the adoption news - I just wanted to brag a little...

Sure will. Fingers crossed it goes ahead. Last month I was supposed to interview Christian Bale about Rescue Dawn but ended up talking to the producer's assistant...

Back
Top Bottom