Oh jeez...Report: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt expecting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You forgot Pilot Inspektor (son of Jason Lee), Banjo Taylor (son of Rachel Griffiths), Crumpet Cohen (daughter of Lisa Vidal), Moon Unit (Frank Zappa's daughter)...

Golightly Grrl said:

Word. And what is up with the pretentious names celebs give their (nanny-raised) off spring. I'm pretty boring for giving my fictional offspring names like Charles and Sophie.

And the US media onslaught is going to be horrific. I'll be hiding behind the couch.

got room for me?
sofa.gif

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt celebrated the birth of their daughter in Namibia by donating $300,000 to help other babies in this impoverished southern African country, according to a government statement Monday.

The couple also pledged $15,000 for a school and a community center in Swakopmund.

Deputy Environment and Tourism Minister Leon Jooste said in the statement the money will be used to improve the two hospitals' maternity wards and will contribute significantly to the health of Namibian babies.

"We want to contribute to Namibia and the people who have been so gracious to us at this time," the celebrities were quoted as saying in the statement.

"The couple is thoroughly overjoyed by the event and have expressed their happiness to be able to share this experience in Namibia," said Monday's statement.

Brangelina sold the pics to Getty Images, not People. Getty can then sell them to whatever mag they want. I think the story about People magazine is false. If that is a fake, it's pretty good. It is on the Hello magazine website as coming June 8th, so if it is legit, someone must have leaked the upcoming cover. I'm sure we'll know for sure very soon.

There is a higher quality version of the pic.

Shiloh looks just like her Mom did as a baby.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

is there a baby photo of Angelina floating around?

yup! this is baby Angelina- you can tell by the lips! and it looks like little Shiloh inherited her mom's famous asset... (from what we can see in the Hello! pic)

shiloh-nouvel-jolie-pitt-pictures.jpg

I'm now almost positive that this pic is legit. Getty sold the images to People mag in the U.S. and Hello mag in the UK. Both are owned by Time Warner. The Hello mag pics were leaked onto the internet this morning and have since been taken down on many of the sites. Time Warner issued letters stating that the pics belonged to Getty, and that they should be taken down immediately. Why would they go to these lengths for a fake pic? It's real!

ultravioletluvv said:
Brangelina sold the pics to Getty Images, not People. Getty can then sell them to whatever mag they want. I think the story about People magazine is false. If that is a fake, it's pretty good. It is on the Hello magazine website as coming June 8th, so if it is legit, someone must have leaked the upcoming cover. I'm sure we'll know for sure very soon.

This week's cover of Hello Magazine has Victoria Beckham on the front of it.

I believe that photo is fake.

It's authentic.

Gawker just got served with papers for hosting it on their site.

U2Girl1978 said:

This week's cover of Hello Magazine has Victoria Beckham on the front of it.

I believe that photo is fake.

The new cover hits newsstands June 8th. It was leaked over the internet early. It's legit.

I really don't know what all the fuss is about. Granted the baby is beautiful but let's not lose sight of the fact that there is a very injured third party here (Jennifer of course...).

It's common knowledge that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are both adulterers and I don't see the logic in everyone "ooohing and aaaahing" over their love child. I find it ironic that Angelina Jolie does wonderful charity work for other people and yet she had no qualms over destroying the marriage of Brad and Jen. Not to mention the fact that she hasn't spoken to her father in YEARS.....I do not hold her in very high regard, and as for HIM - his outer beauty doesn't disguise the ugliness inside.

It must have broken Jennifer Aniston's heart to see his infidelity splashed all over the papers. My sympathy is with HER.

AchtungBono said:
I really don't know what all the fuss is about. Granted the baby is beautiful but let's not lose sight of the fact that there is a very injured third party here (Jennifer of course...).

It's common knowledge that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are both adulterers and I don't see the logic in everyone "ooohing and aaaahing" over their love child. I find it ironic that Angelina Jolie does wonderful charity work for other people and yet she had no qualms over destroying the marriage of Brad and Jen. Not to mention the fact that she hasn't spoken to her father in YEARS.....I do not hold her in very high regard, and as for HIM - his outer beauty doesn't disguise the ugliness inside.

It must have broken Jennifer Aniston's heart to see his infidelity splashed all over the papers. My sympathy is with HER.

I'm not oohing and aaahing over the baby. It's a baby. Lots of people have them. I don't think it's any better than anybody else's baby. And it's certainly not prettier than any other baby. And personally, i can't stand Brangelina and don't find either of them that attractive. I think both of them have completely overblown features.... huge lips, chiseled jawlines. Who decided this was desirable? I think it's creepy. And i'm so sick of everyone saying how this baby is genetically gifted. I feel sorry for this child. She already has so many expectations put on her. But i'm not gonna feel bad for Jennifer Aniston anymore. We don't know what she's really like. We don't know why or really when their marriage was over. She seems to have moved on. I'm sure it's tough when your ex has a baby, but she never seemed like the baby type anyway. She's better off without him, and she probably knows that by now. I'd take Vince over Brad anyday. I like a man who can make me laugh. I wish this whole story would just go away, but it looks like it's here to stay...

(AP) Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt denied Wednesday that wedding bells are in the air, saying they want to concentrate for now on their newborn daughter and Jolie's two adopted children.

"There is nothing in the air. The focus is the kids, and we are obviously extremely committed to the children and as parents together," Jolie told a news conference. "So that kind of says it for us, and to have a ceremony on top of it is nothing."

Meanwhile, in London, People and Hello! magazines launched legal action Wednesday against two Web sites that published a picture of Jolie and Pitt with their newborn daughter.

Pitt and Jolie sold rights to the images of Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt, born May 27 in Namibia, through Getty Images photo agency. The couple said all proceeds would be donated to a charity, not yet named.

People magazine paid a reported $4 million for the right to release the pictures in North America, while Hello! obtained British rights.

The embargo on the images was broken when two gossip Web sites posted an apparent image of the front cover of Hello!

Hello! denies leaking the photo, saying its cover was kept strictly under wraps. The magazine said it and People "have taken immediate legal action to prevent publication of its cover prior to it going on sale" Thursday in Britain.

I just read that story on Comcast. I just don't get it. I mean, does it really matter if they're married or not? It makes no difference if it's official or not. They have 3 kids together and are planning a life together. Who cares if they get married? It's not like Angelina's gonna put on the white dress anyway....

Angelina looks sickeningly amazing for somebody who had a c-section 10 days ago.

Is there no justice in this world? :wink:

AchtungBono said:

How do we know what happened in Jen and Brad's marriage? We read it through the tabloid rags!! We don't know what happened with any of these people. There are three sides to this story. Jen and Brad probably were having problems before Angelina came in the picture. Maybe Angelina is a homewrecker, maybe she isn't. People fall in love, people fall out of love. I do admire her for her passion in her work and what she does though. There are some things that what she does is a little out there but who are we to judge? I'm sure everyone has done some really fucked up shit in their lives. Not everyone is perfect ya know. We all have flaws. Two people fell in love and they had a baby. So what.

:reject: Went a little off there.

Back
Top Bottom