Oh jeez...Report: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt expecting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AvsGirl41 said:
I think it is odd that either of them are demonized when alot of happy marriages started that way. Look at Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward--he left his first wife for her, too, and now they are both considered one of the best marriages ever. :shrug:

I don't have alot of sympathy for Aniston, posing topless on GQ. "I'm so brave and alone." :rolleyes: I'm with anitram--their marriage was long over before Angelina Jolie came along.
:yes: lots of happy marriages have happened that way. better for someone to leave their spouse for the other person than for them to carry on an affair while still married.

yes, i agree. i'm trying to remember a quote that i think it was aniston who said it, something like that she wasn't sure if brad pitt was like "the one" or something like that. one of them had said it about the other, long before angelina came into the picture. it just sent up red flags for me because the two of them didn't seem like they thought the marriage would last forever. most hollywood marriages already don't last forever but at least going into it, the couple's like "ooooh i love him/her soooo much, we're going to be together forever!!" but they didn't seem like it at all. they acted like the marriage was like taking a car for a test drive. and if they realised they didn't like it, they could take it back for something else :huh: what a horrible outlook!

maybe it's just me :shrug:

Windmilllane said:
But think about it. My theory sounds logical.
you are such a disgusting pig. i am telling you again to cut it out. i'm sorry you feel no woman wants to have you because you think you're too fat, ugly, and bald, but you really don't have to spread your hatred of women and your jealousy of men who can "bag" a woman all over the forums.

enough's enough. i don't care if you think your theory's valid or logical, i'm telling you to quit.

Windmilllane said:

Now, Brad is like, "Jennifer, you are yesterday's news. Angelina is the hot girl that everybody is talking about now. I need to get with Angelina."

Yes, that must be it. :|

And is it possible at all he fell out of love with his wife and vice versa? My father was married for a short time, then he met and married my mother, they've been together 30 years. People change, priorities change. In the last year before the split, they both talked about how they didn't believe in soulmates and how marriage isn't necessarily forever. This was long before Angelina came into the picture - that marriage was dead, blue dead. JA always wanted to be a movie star after Friends and she got what she wanted. She made a ton of films and apparently has quite a decent one premiering at Sundance. Brad got the family he always wanted and a woman ready and willing to help him field a baby football team. I'm not sure that anyone really lost anything in this scenario.

KhanadaRhodes said:

ahhh thank you, i think this is what i was trying to think of in my earlier post :)

In Vanity Fair, the year before the split was announced, Brad said:

"I'm not sure it really is in our nature to be with someone for the rest of our lives just because you made this pact. You keep going as long as you keep growing. When that dies, we do."

anitram said:
In Vanity Fair, the year before the split was announced, Brad said:

"I'm not sure it really is in our nature to be with someone for the rest of our lives just because you made this pact. You keep going as long as you keep growing. When that dies, we do."
geez! :yikes:

like i said, at least other celebs have gone into marriages thinking they'd last forever, but to be like "hey yeah i don't know if marriage is forever" is insane. i wonder if they skipped the "for better or worse, till death do us part" bit in the vows :hmm:

I'm wondering why people don't feel badly for Anniston? I can't imagine having just barely signed the divorce papers and seeing my ex hubby's new woman already pregnant....:shrug: I'm not picking sides but I feel some sympathy for her--that must sting quite alot.

anitram said:

I'm not sure that anyone really lost anything in this scenario.

Except perhaps the kids. I hope not, but I don't think I would really want to be those kids.

I don't know. I would only pity the kids if it totally fell apart or they were obviously terrible parents.

They aren't Tom Cruise's adopted kids. I feel really bad for them. :yikes:

I guess I don't feel that bad for Aniston because it was touted as such an friendly, "we're both agreeing" divorce. And then suddenly she was shattered and shocked. She's dating Vince Vaughn after all, could have easily been them! :shrug:

Windmilllane said:
Ya gotta love Brad Pitt.

When he married Jennifer Aniston, she was arguably the most beautiful woman in Hollywood. After a few years, the luster died off about Jennifer Aniston and then all of a sudden everybody is talking about Angelina Jolie being the most beautiful woman in Hollywood. Now, Brad is like, "Jennifer you is old news. I want to get me some of that Angelina. She's hot. Hotter than you now." So he hooks up with Angelina, divorces Jennifer, and then gets it on with Angelina. When Angelina's luster dies off and a new chick emerges in Hollywood, he will definitely jump ship again and hook up with the new chick. Guaranteed.

I totally agree ! Bull Pitt will end up having 50 ex-wives under his belt, probably end up with some fugly just like Elizabeth Taylor did!
His last wife will be a truck-driver!!!:laugh: No pun intended for those female truckies out there!!:uhoh:

Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

you are such a disgusting pig.

Wow, is that really necessary to make your point?
I thought insults weren't allowed on this board., even when you feel the other poster has insulted womankind, he never said anything to you personally.

Way to set a good example as a mod :up:

KhanadaRhodes said:
like i said, at least other celebs have gone into marriages thinking they'd last forever, but to be like "hey yeah i don't know if marriage is forever" is insane. i wonder if they skipped the "for better or worse, till death do us part" bit in the vows :hmm:

It seems some hollywood couples do take this way of thinking - look at Tori Spelling :crazy: but I look at people like Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson and they are still potty over each other :yes:

Congrats to them.

I really can't stand all the bashing going on around their relationship. No one knows what the hell really went on so it's all just obsessive speculation. Since they both (JA and Brad) have been quoted in interviews waaaaayy before the divorce saying they weren't even sure each other was "the one" and the whole "I'm not really sure it's in our nature to be with someone forever" thing, any intelligent person could have sensed things weren't all that right long before Angelina came into the picture.

I say good for them, I hope they have a healthy child. :)

oh why, oh why can't we let Jennifer move on???
Babies just didn't fit in at the time. Don't feel sorry for her--believe me, she's friggin' moving on...Gosh!!!!(that's a Napoleon Dynamite-type "gosh")
Besides, now Brad's babies won't need collagen injections to produce a proper Hollywood-spoiled-baby-type pout...

Last edited:
faulty logic?

Windmilllane said:
Ya gotta love Brad Pitt.

When he married Jennifer Aniston, she was arguably the most beautiful woman in Hollywood. After a few years, the luster died off about Jennifer Aniston and then all of a sudden everybody is talking about Angelina Jolie being the most beautiful woman in Hollywood. Now, Brad is like, "Jennifer you is old news. I want to get me some of that Angelina. She's hot. Hotter than you now." So he hooks up with Angelina, divorces Jennifer, and then gets it on with Angelina. When Angelina's luster dies off and a new chick emerges in Hollywood, he will definitely jump ship again and hook up with the new chick. Guaranteed.

So then was Juliette Lewis considered super hot when he dated her?!:huh:

Yea it's bad when marriages end, etc. but when i see B & A together (in photos/film footage) it just seems so... right; no offense to JA either but when you publicly state that you're not sure if he's "the one", that's a lot of doubt in the relationship and maybe they should've just lived together.

An aside: in a local publication, a writer commented on how Ang is probably around 4-5 mos. (1st timers don't generally "show" til around then) and the pair were here in my city where B filmed The Assassination... so she may have possibly conceived and that makes the baby sort of Cdn.!! :dancing:

the soul waits said:
Wow, is that really necessary to make your point?
I thought insults weren't allowed on this board., even when you feel the other poster has insulted womankind, he never said anything to you personally.

Way to set a good example as a mod :up:
you're right, i shouldn't have stooped to that level. despite all the remarks windmilllane has made on the forums, i don't know him personally and it wasn't right of me to pass judgement like that. i let my emotions get the better of me (us mods are only human after all, but still).

my apologies to windmilllane. i'm sorry.

:lol:

56435164.jpg

Caption:
LONDON - DECEMBER 15: Popular tourist attraction Madame Tussauds unveils its seasonal waxwork scene, featuring models of (L-R) Angelina Jolie as the Wicked Step Mother, Brad Pit as Prince Charming from Snow White And Jennifer Aniston as Snow White at the Marylebone Road tourist attraction on December 15, 2005 in London, England. The Christmas Celebrity Panto opens today until January 8, 2006 (Photo by Peter Macdiarmid/Getty Images)

I just watched Mr. & Mrs. Smith, and I can totally see how these two people fell for each other. Congratulations to them on the PittJolietus, and may the whole family be happy together. (Maddox is one of the cutest little guys ever :cute: --so adorable with the mohawk and Ramones T-shirt.)

As for Jennifer, I hope she finds happiness too--which is what I wish for all of us here at Interference!!!

Saving the world, one third-world nation at a time... :wink:

In Haiti this past week with Wyclef (funny thing is the pics are all taken at the Immaculate Conception school):

haiti16.jpg

haiti26.jpg

I think Brad Pitt has always wanted a family and regardless of reports in the media, I think this is the underlying reason for his split with Aniston. She wanted career, he wanted kids.

Good for him and Angelina is a freak in bed but has outgrown her past psycho image and has become an amazing humanitarian. I hope they are both happy.

I can't believe I just posted that. I usually don't pay attention to the celebrity stuff but I'm tired of people dumping on these two.

I have not read the 4 pages of this thread

if no one else has said it,

I hpoe Mr. and Mrs. Smith can make a better baby

than
the movie they made.

Back
Top Bottom