Oh, I dare you!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ooooh shit thats scary as hell.

Is she ok?

On an oddly related note; I was just on the elevator up to the new office and a little girl (probably 8) had a full-blown panic attack. She passed out and her mom was just tweaking. I'm certified in just about every possible first aid thing there is for coaching and I just sort of revived her and her mom was like, "Breath through it honey". Scary scary.
She was suddenly fine though.

:huh:

:ohmy:

Is it weird that since the radio stations here in Milwaukee pretty much such that I have turned on the "all Christmas music all the time" radio station on in my office?

I thought yesterday was the most craptastic day ever since I started working here - but no, today actually beat it! :happy:

I saw a cat tonight for not eating well, had lost some wt. Quiet but overall seemed fine, bloodwork all normal, heart and lungs sounded perfect. We decide to send out a thyroid test and send her home with an appetite stimulant for a few days while that is pending. Owner goes up front to pay, peeks in her carrier, and realizes something is wrong - she is suddenly flat out. Tech rushes her back, not breathing, no pulse.

Tried to revive her for about 10 minutes but no go. Shit. WTF did I miss? :sad:

:sigh:

bonosloveslave said:
I thought yesterday was the most craptastic day ever since I started working here - but no, today actually beat it! :happy:

I saw a cat tonight for not eating well, had lost some wt. Quiet but overall seemed fine, bloodwork all normal, heart and lungs sounded perfect. We decide to send out a thyroid test and send her home with an appetite stimulant for a few days while that is pending. Owner goes up front to pay, peeks in her carrier, and realizes something is wrong - she is suddenly flat out. Tech rushes her back, not breathing, no pulse.

:sad: :hug: you are a good vet. not every cat can be saved. im sure you know this, but i hope you believe it.
we had a crazy hail storm last night, and i worried about where all the wild and homeless animals go. im going to stop typing before i sound like a potential cat lady/nutty old animal person. it's best this way.
:slant:

hugs to youse all, though.

bonosloveslave said:

:sad:

not your fault...just her time I suppose:(

:hug: to you and kitty

bonosgirl84 said:
i didn't keep track of an ebay auction that ended last night because i figured it would go sky-high anyway. it was for two GA's to the fiona show.

the auction fucking closed at 26.00

now i'm going to have to pay a hundred.

except for the fact that last night i scored some for ten :happy:

bonosloveslave said:

It's not your fault. Sometimes kitties are so sick that there's not much you can do. :hug:

Fuck beth...thats really shitty.

I dont know how you do it....even thinking about it makes me feel weird.

Hi everyone else. I'm not so freaked out today....

:huh:

I'm in my new office....its a mess but its mine! Corner office with a window babbbbbbbbbbbbbbby. So, I bought myself an office-warming present:

pr-Harman_Kardon_Creature_2_1-resized200.jpg

Back
Top Bottom