Oh, I dare you!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well thank chrod (thats what we say here in my house so we don't use the lords name in vain) thats finally over.

i was about to tape my fingers together :happy:

i was also thinking about how if i drank as much water as i do beer, my skin would be radiant

:happy:

anything goes, folks!

:happy:

:|

i bought jessica a birthday pressie today

:giggle:

now i have to find that piece of cardboard from that box of beer with her addy on it

:giggle:

i before e except after c

:laugh:
shoot1.gif

Thank you ALL!

Seriously.

We are one...even if we are not the same...or something.

don't let those bastards grind you down.

: giggle :

I'm going to change my sig to: PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE BASTARD.

Those fuckers who took over IO suck. Oh wait. Is that a personal attack? I guess it doesn't matter if you attack someone whilst in the confines of your preferred chat thread! :happy:

Well, the good thing is that it has only confirmed why I don't post there anymore. :happy:

PAB

the next thread should be a PAB appreciation thread. we can have PAB cards and everything. like, you have to take a state-certified PAB exam to get one. and a union. the teamsters local PAB division.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, kids, but the passive agressive comment was not directed at any of you.

I wish it were, that would mean my worries were not that significant.

There IS a universe outside of this website, you know.

Peace out.

see, now that just wasn't fucking necessary

i thought we fucking ended this in io

now i'm pissed.

so much for class :down:

peace out my fucking ass.

like i have no fucking idea that there's a world outside of interference. have you even met any of the people you post with besides hiphop?

Back
Top Bottom