Oh Hell Yeah!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't see how that is a confession.

Unless you plan on doing something scandalous at the track. :wink:

i loved going to the race track, it was so much fun. i miss it.

Actually, I have grown to enjoy Nascar.

Yes, I know, I must be white trash. I've started to like racing of any kind though. It suits my fancy.

I am indeed jealous.

notiti said:
Three hours of hillbillys from North Carolina turning left!!!!!!!!

Don't mock... left turns are the hardest turns to make.

Now get out the air gun, it's time to lube and filter.

:sexywink:

notiti said:
Three hours of hillbillys from North Carolina turning left!!!!!!!!

You're oversimplifying it. Sometimes they go straight.....

That is all.

Ain't no party like a NAS-CAR party.

They put the NAS in Nasty.

Have fun MVD... Mulletville, population: you.

Somebody help me here:

I was trying to find something to entertain myself on the radio in the U-Haul on an eight hour journey on Sunday, and I came across the NASCAR broadcast. Can someone explain to me why (WHY) on earth would you listen to a radio broadcast of cars going around in circles? Circles, people, circles. Where is the adventure?

Makes good radio....:tsk:

Last edited:
zonelistener said:
Somebody help me here:

I was trying to find something to entertain myself on the radio in the U-Haul on an eight hour journey on Sunday, and I came across the NASCAR broadcast. Can someone explain to me why (WHY) on earth would you listen to a radio broadcast of cars going around in circles? Circles, people, circles. Where is the adventure?

Makes good radio....:tsk:

:lmao:
I thought it was just bad watching it...No offence guys!

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
mullet wearing hicks should provide me with some fine entertainment.

So true. maybe I will buy one of those Calvin pissing stickers so you fit right in.

personally I am not sure what amount of cash it would take for someone to get me to go to NASCAR.

i am really curious to see what i will think about attending a NASCAR event. i know many females who love it and of course those who hate it. me being open to pretty much anything will go in expecting nothing but drunk hicks yelling at cars. lol which should not be anything new for me considering where i grew up. :wink:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
me being open to pretty much anything will go in expecting nothing but drunk hicks yelling at cars. lol which should not be anything new for me considering where i grew up. :wink:

Hahahahahahahahahahha. Excellent.

My best friend is from Georgia. He is self-proclaimedly(I dont know if that's a word or not) about as white trash/hick-esque as it gets.

Good stuff. Silly Georgians.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
expecting nothing but drunk hicks yelling at cars

Cars? Usually they yell at pretty young women to "show their ***s!"

Make sure and wear an #24 Jeff Gordon shirt for an extra warm welcome!

cujo said:
Or no shirt at all.

A sexcellent idea.

MVD, if you do end up taking Cujo's advice I'd like to personally fly out there and attend this Nascar race also....

i was listening to one of the local stations here in DC one morning and they were talking about NASCAR......they hate Jeff Gordon....I have never heard anything like it.

One guy called up and he was a truck driver. He was like "If I saw Jeff Gordon on the road I'd run that sum bitch right over"

Unreal

01_earnhardt_jr.jpg

earnhart_jr_portrait01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom