Oh Hell Yeah!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just for you mofo

Dale%20Jr%20Talladega%20small.jpg

The flames on his car are almost as fierce as the ones in my heart.

Gentlemen, start your engines.

:sexywink:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:lmao: now you want to take your shirt off and swing it around in the air singing your hell yeahs!

I'll try to contain myself... remain articulate.

Hell Yeah.

As someone who despises NASCAR yet who has been to the last two events at this Track (as well as the Fall 2002 event at your local NASCAR venue south of Atlanta), I do not quite know how to prepare you for a visit to 'Dega. My wife is a fan.

On my visits there, I have witnessed a nekkid man running up and down the aisle too close to me, two freaky guys wearing condom hats, a pre-teen kid puking an alcohol-inspired vomit, females showing their tits when I did not wish to see them, and mullets galore.

I don't care if it is in October, it will be very hot. Last year, it was the day after the Alabama-Georgia game in Tuscaloosa; this year, it will probably be the day after the same game in Athens; there were then and probably will be this time much overflow on their way back from the game. Believe it or not, these are about the best behaved people there; they tend to keep their clothes on.

Anyway, have a great time, and welcome to Alabama. I am going to somehow try and avoid that area on my way back from Athens, or perhaps pass through in the middle of the race while the NASCAR crowd is off the roads.

~U2Alabama

:laugh: i have heard several stories like the one you mentioned. i have seen men running around drunk and nekkd many of times at rugby parties and such at Georgia Southern.

actually i am not 100% on this right now, because i was just informed two days ago that i have a family reunion in Texas in Oct. so i may not be able to go to this.

Back
Top Bottom