Oh deathbear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

z edge

I serve MacPhisto
I just don't understand what happened.

You were to be our great leader. The election only a month away. You assembled your cabinet and gave us guidance. We carried out your agenda.

Then, like a complacent crown prince, you did nothing. Nothing to further your cause. Nothing to rally the troops. No more guidance. You simply disappeared.

And as the omnipotent head of police, I assembled armies for your cause. I fought battles for your legacy. I had to act on my own accord against many, many bitter enimies abroad. TO my credit, I have became the Supreme Allied Commander. There is not a more distinguished or respected position in this fable than mine.

And still you remain silent. I have sent many pigeons to your castle. They return empty-winged. In fact I have lost many pigeons in attempts to contact you. My sorceress has convinced me of your disdain and indifference to your cabinet.

ANd I sense belligerance and possibly even a Coup d'etat from the Allied Air Force. I assure you I have control. But I cannot represent you to my loyal followers any longer.

I think you should take over the role of President for this political party. You have proven to be a much better spokesperson than deathbear.

:mad:

Sicy said:
I think you should take over the role of President for this political party. You have proven to be a much better spokesperson than deathbear.

:mad:
Really, why does that anger you so?

when i saw this thread i thought it was going to be a song. why isn't a song, z? all it is is further explanation as to why bear sucks so much. we already knew that. his campaign is in the toilet. he needs help. i think it's time to call in reinforcements. :|

Help?
He does not ask for help my child.
My allied forces will do whatever I tell them, but I need a clear concise reason first.
And this thread is proof. Where is his response?

i feel elvis has his hands around my throat, and if i do any more threads along those lines, he will simply squeeze me out of here.

ofcourse, i might realize that that may in fact be a risk worth taking.

i have not forgotten the election though, z edge. the date will be announced this week, as soon as tonite perhaps.

howevever, i personally do not believe i can do much campaigning on my own behalf.

hasnt it though, zoomanda...hasnt it?

z edge is one sassy looking fellow from You Two Alabama's pictures in that there then thread.

i never thought y0u were a fool
but darlin look at you

dont say that later will be never
you are stuck in a moment
and you can't get out of it

listen through your ears
and through you eyes
i can see

my oh my

oh lord look at you now
got yourself stuck in a moment
and you cant get out of it