Oh dear Lard, u gotta be bullsh*tten me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
have u anti-Justins heard this?

Prob loike!

*Hes 15 years her junior, but age was the last thing on their minds when Justin and Janet Jackson (36) started cosyin up at a party to celebrate rap star Missey Elliots birthday.
Justin, who prev. dated Britty (blah blah bonk bonk honk), (FUK THEY SAY SHES A FAMOUS VIRGIN!!! my arse over hot coals!.:rolleyes: - shes not the only famous one) - he spent the night smooching with the Rhythm Nation star, whatched by guests including Leo DiCap (jaysus Leo prob howlered 'Go on, give it large!' :D) - all were sprawled on massive couch in BED club*

Well well, what can I say -

JANET!!!! GO GET URSELF A REAL MAN!!!! SOMEONE LIKE......LIKE.....SAMUEL L. JACKSON!!!!!!!!!

she?s thinkin of a birthday present for her big brother

Beautiful that this sweetheart is still able to seem attractive.

Last edited:
Re: she?s thinkin of a birthday present for her big brother

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
Beautiful that this sweetheart is still able to seem attractive.

possibly thanks to a little friend her big brother has been visiting lately.............sUrGeOn

This is unbelievable.

She could be like, his grandmother or something.

Oooo yeah...

There's another rumor that Justin's hooking up with the counter-Britney, aka Christina Aguilera.

This is Britney's new boyfriend-some guy named Marc from a boyband, Natural. Oh Lord, another boy band..

MarcTerenzi.jpg

I wonder if anyone would question it if he was 36 and she was 21. There still seems to be a double standard about that. My biggest problem w/ it is that she picked Justin Timberlake, not the age difference :D She was dating Matthew McConaughey previously,accdg to the rumors.

U2ME3 said:

what is she thinkin?

She's thinking this:

All my girls at the party
Look at that body
Shakin' that thing
Like ya never did see
Got a nice package alright
Guess I'm gonna have to ride it tonight

:lol: :tongue: :sexywink:

Evil Evil EvilEugene

She trying to hook it ups wid some young blood. Hitting it with some vanilla in her coffee. Speaking of. I think it is time for some.

*humms in head "Jungle fever"* aaaahhhhh yea.

Well since Janet Jackson pisses me off a lot, this is kinda funny aight.

Back
Top Bottom