Official radiohead appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
radiohead is the best band on the planet.

simple as that.

favorite songs...well that changes all the time, i really do like everything they have, except some of pablo honey is quite weak.

favorite song is airbag, then i like everything from fake plastic trees, idioteque, i might be wrong, how to disappear completely....

favorite albums in order...

ok computer
kid a
the bends
amnesiac

pablo honey

the top four are soo close, i dont see why i rank them. whats the point of comparing albums? im dumb.

anyway.

favorite guitarist in the world: jonny greenwood

what else can i say about radiohead....uuuuh....

theyre probably the most respected mainstream band in the world...

this surely will gather lots of controversy from the u2 fans here, oh well.

alright thats about it for now.

i cant speak straight.

i feel radiohead to be a very psychedelic..my most senses dont function till 2-3 minutes after listening to a radiohead song..everything is numb..

air-bag is my favorite too..

air-bag, with street spirit , fake plastic and creep defines me ;)

what else can i say

Last edited:
Radiohead is amazing...diverse, challenging music which still sounds amazing. Besides Pablo Honey, I feel Radiohead are one of the top groups around...I'm still furious on how I got screwed from seeing them on their last tour around the U.S....but I promised myself I wouldn't work myself into a state....Anyways, amazing band, amazing songs.

amazing band. they are just very special.

fav songs: street spirit, fake plastic trees, lucky, how to disappear completely.

ahhh...

Love them to death

I even enjoy Pablo Honey thouroughly from beginning to end, and that I'm not ashamed of

Back
Top Bottom