Official Interference St. Patty's Day Matchmaking thread....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Elvis Presley said:

eh, you probably arent, ive been wrong many times,

have a great valentines everyone

:wave:

well, most important is the spirit of love. fine post up there :up:

have a great valentines, all! :)

Send some of those my way mate . This being my 20th empty V-day. Though I must say it's only really bothered me the last six or seven :D wait that's really depressing... eh... I have my friends.... yes I have my frineds.... *curls up into a little ball* :D:sad::D:sad:

Last edited:
Blacksword said:
Send some of those my way mate . This being my 20th empty V-day. Though I must say it's only really bothered me the last six or seven :D wait that's really depressing... eh... I have my friends.... yes I have my frineds.... *curls up into a little ball* :D:sad::D:sad:

Heeeey blacksword why is that? You deserve to get 20 calls today.

Now wait a minute. I?ll hook you up with Julia Roberts. She a friend of mine. Your type? Or too nervous?

ah well, it's been the same since High School....no one ever picks me for anything :shrug:

I'm going to go clean stuff and get some stuff done and say :madspit: to valentines....

don't mind me, I'm just PMSing :lol:

hope y'all have a
:heart: Happy Valentine's Day :hug:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
I've been matched up, drooled over, started a near cat-fight, allegedly been pissed off, and given back all before i even joined the thread... what a day:eeklaugh:

Typical life-cycle of a Interference male - but in one thread/day!

WOW! Impressive!:lol: :lol: :lol:

i love that i'm gone for a few hours and when i come back i'm in the middle of a menage a trois with april and diemen.

:sexywink:

:macdevil:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
*pulls back cupid bow and arrow and points it towards Abel and Blacksworld* :love: there you both are matched up. ;)

I have a valentine? :shifty:

*wonders who Blacksworld is* :scratch:

you mean Blacksword? :eyebrow:

hiphop is to the rescue

hiphop is white horse

hiphop is prince valiant

hiphop is shining armor

hiphop is lionheart

hiphop is to the rescue

Back
Top Bottom