Official Cricket Thread Part 237

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The wheels have fallen/are falling off. :(

Suicide Is Painless is pretty apt now.

OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

Fucking hell. It's so tough, but of course AB gets away with it.

And of course a fucking mishit lands in the middle of three fielders. Fuck off.

Thank god for the rain. If NZ can't win it, then nobody else will be allowed to. ;)

Honestly, if we lose a few overs here, that will probably favour New Zealand. Duckworth Lewis will revise up the South African total, but not on a de Villiers scale. If he has even two or three less overs to go crazy, that could be forty or fifty-odd runs that we won't concede.

Cricinfo had a prediction of something like 260 off 38 overs. I still honestly don't know how D/L is calculated.

Shit that means Boult and Vettori can't bowl their one remaining over each.

I was up straight away. My mate here thought I was mad. Feeling vindicated now!

Ugh. Though that was kind of to be expected - SA might as well hit when they have wickets in hand and less than four overs to go.

Why is Anderson bowling this last over? I thought Henry had one left?

Now let's not forget what Kane and BMac can do

Won't the D/L inflate even more? Add to it the pressure of chasing a big score in a WC SF - at home - where they've never qualified for a final - I don't know, I really can't see it happening.

Won't the D/L inflate even more? Add to it the pressure of chasing a big score in a WC SF - at home - where they've never qualified for a final - I don't know, I really can't see it happening.

Here's hoping the pressure gets to SA's bowlers too. The choker tag hangs over them, not us.

But shit this doesn't look flash.

298 off 43. Well, it was fun while it lasted! I don't have much confidence NZ will make more than 200.

Back
Top Bottom