Official Cricket Thread Part 237

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alright Ross, step up, it's time for the innings of your life.

Also, can we just point out how scummy this Australian team is with Exhibit A: Haddin's behaviour towards Guptill after Guptill was dismissed.

Also, can we just point out how scummy this Australian team is with Exhibit A: Haddin's behaviour towards Guptill after Guptill was dismissed.

It's exactly why I stopped supporting them all these years ago. There may have been asshole things done by the Australian side of the early/mid/late 90s that I don't recall but the team as a whole were significantly more likeable then.

Wow, I'm stoked that Elliott's review came off when so many referrals of LBW calls fail!

Fingers crossed that Ross and Grant can stay out there a long time.

Looked out to me. This is a nice little partnership. Need to hold on for a while. Ones and twos, odd ball boundary. Then accelerate they can still post a very competitive total.

These two need to take NZ till the 40th over. After that hopefully Anderson and Ronchi will do their thing.

NZ don't need a huge 300+ target to win this game. Chasing anything over 250 in a world cup final is not easy, I don't care how good the pitch or your batting is. There's too much pressure. Even if you're Australia. And NZ have a great bowling attack.

Damnit Ross, we needed you to play a bigger knock than that.

On the other hand, here's Corey for the powerplay and Elliott's got in a groove. We're still a chance for a decent total.

Hope Boult hits all the Aussies in the head and NZ win as all the Aussies are concussed...couple bit more than concussed

Oh. Well then. Goodbye World Cup dreams.

(That shadow across the pitch must be a fucking pain for the batsmen surely.)

Ronchi hasn't fired a shot this WC, don't remember one passable innings from him.

At this rate we're going to need a miracle to reach 200, then Boult and Southee to bowl like nobody has ever bowled before.

I stopped watching after McCullum went but this is still depressing to read.

Massive let down this final. No one will talk about it in Nz. All the hard work and good buzz undone.

Faulkner can die.

Why coukdnt the German pilot wait for the day he transported the Aussie team??

Back
Top Bottom