Official Cricket Thread Part 104 off 31

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
With that runout of Prasad, you might say everything's coming up Millshouse.

That's all, folks! Two crushing victories in Dunedin. Love it.

Wow, well done to the Windies, who got up over South Africa in Port Elizabeth by one wicket. Sounds like it was a thrilling game.

Steve Smith tipped to win the Border medal and the Test and ODI player of the year tonight. Tipped to edge Warner out of all three.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Out of this world finish to the BB final. Scorchers win with one ball remaining, with Brett Lee on a hat-trick ...

I told you all that because I could watch the semis but would be out for the final, the semis would be pretty dull and the final a classic. Bah!

Bugger me, and without AB playing either.

Today's NZ vs Sri Lanka game just began. McCullum's being rested, interestingly.

Oh my god New Zealand sort out the fucking openers PLEASE.

They can finish a match better than the majority of teams but they can never, ever start well.

Not going to win a bloody World Cup if our openers can't set us up.

That said, I'm going to keep dreaming of a New Zealand vs South Africa grand final.

Aaaand we fell short by 35 runs, with a whole bunch of players getting starts but none of them going on to register a big score. Disappointing really.

Fair play by Sri Lanka. Chameera seems an exciting type, can bowl mid 140s.

New Zealand vs Pakistan at the Cake Tin today. The Black Caps are resting Williamson, Vettori, Southee, and McClenaghan, so basically over a third of the first choice team! And we still opened proceedings by bowling a wicket maiden.

Yeah there's a short two-ODI series between New Zealand and Pakistan, with one game in Wellington and another on... Tuesday? in Napier.

Pakistan not looking flash right now, 3/32.

Pakistan always confuse me as a team, they always seem to have a fair few gun players but at the same time they never really seem to get anywhere.

Yeah, actually, I guess in that case they're not all that vastly different, are they?

Aaaaand the exciting Afridi cameo is at an end. Looks like New Zealand won't have too big a total to chase.

Ah I've been busy doing other things - which one? Just about to put the stream back on. New Zealand look to be cruising now.

Back
Top Bottom