Official Cricket 11/12 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finn brothers? Tim was only in the band briefly, for the third album. The Aussie duo of Nick and Hessie are (well, in Hessie's case, were :() just as important.

Anyway, by your logic, back when Pietersen was the most important member of the English cricket team, does that mean England was South Africa?

If NZ cant claim Crowded House, who have they got?
Shihad
Pheonix Foundation
Fat Freddy's Drop

and ofcourse

Stan Walker

IPL Auctions :

Franchises choose to invest in Indians rather than chase the mirage of overseas players.
Gautam - $2.4 million
Yusuf Pathan and Robin Uthappa- $2.1m
Rohit Sharma, Irfan Pathan, Yuvraj Singh and Saurabh Tiwary all close to the 2 million mark.

Mahela Jayawrdene, David Hussey and Dale Steyn are the only overseas players to get more than a million.
Aussie all-rounder Daniel Christian got $900,000 (that's 18 times his base price).
Jaysuriya, Lara, Gayle, Swann, Boucher, Ganguly... Unsold !

If NZ cant claim Crowded House, who have they got?
Shihad
Pheonix Foundation
Fat Freddy's Drop

and ofcourse

Stan Walker

Uh, we've got heaps! Kiwi music is one of my passions.

Split Enz
The Chills
The Bats
The Clean
Straitjacket Fits
Able Tasmans
Nocturnal Projections
Gordons
Bailter Space
Dimmer
Jakob
3Ds
The Verlaines
Children's Hour
Headless Chickens
Goblin Mix
Surf City
Blam Blam Blam
Salmonella Dub
The Terminals
Look Blue Go Purple

Shall I stop there or shall I keep going?

At least this silenced one Kiwi poster :wink:

I'm in mourning.

How to get by as a Kiwi cricket fan, step #1: have no expectations WHATSOEVER.

New Last.FM Avatar reads

I Support Two Teams:

1. Whoever is beating the shit out of New Zealand
2. Whoever is beating the shit out of Australia

Was at the Basin yesterday

Hung around at the end and had a quick chat with Vettori, Southee and Chris Martin. Got some excellent pics

Also asked Waqar Younis for a pic, and in his moody fast bowler like persona, he said yes. And he was grumpy in the pic. Maybe becasue i interrupted him when he was talking to his family lol

Was at the Basin yesterday

Hung around at the end and had a quick chat with Vettori, Southee and Chris Martin. Got some excellent pics

Also asked Waqar Younis for a pic, and in his moody fast bowler like persona, he said yes. And he was grumpy in the pic. Maybe becasue i interrupted him when he was talking to his family lol

Did you ask how the new album is coming along?

:wink:

/old joke is old

Wow, Australia winning the cricket?

We may have a good ODI series on our hands. The two T20s and yesterday's ODI were all really enjoyable.

One of the most heartwarming things in the crowd yesterday was the booing of Michael Clarke by Aussies in the crowd and the elation when he went out... I loved it!

Watson was brilliant, I've gotta say

We are still #1 at something at Cricket. That was a good chase after some dreadful bowling.

If we limit Mitchel Johnson to odd series games (ie: 1, 3 & 5) we may have claimed the Ashes. The guy cannot put two good matches together. Clarke doesn't belong in coloured clothing, nor the Australian team at the moment, I used to like him..but now I think he's wasted space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom