Official Cricket 09/10 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a great one day game! :hyper: Pity nobody will give a fuck about it tomorrow in the media, in Oz. Cause y'know. One Day cricket is sooo fucking boring...

come on NZ
what happened between styris and johnson?

Bangladesh gave england a run for their money. Good job the Irishman was there to save them

New+Zealand+Black+Caps+Training+Session+_Ls_ERUVSHal.jpg

ooh yeah anna, look at that thigh and leg, ohh...

Well, as per usual, Daniel Vettori is a class act. What an effort; can't believe how close we got in the end.

The rubbish in the top order needs to be discarded post-haste.

That was a ripping catch by Vettori, caught a bullet firmly in the palm of his hand. I can't believe I used to hate this guy.

I cannot think of a single reason to dislike Vettori.

Honestly, he's my favourite cricketer by a country mile.

Pakistan go from one extreme to the other
its all about 'izzat' for them - when means honour/respect
If one play dishonours the team in some trivial meaningless way, they get axed

they cant replace younus and yousuf
Expect them to be rubbish for the next 5 years or so now

Holy shit Pakistan, could you possibly self-destruct any more?

Probably because everybody expects the PCB will revoke the bans as soon as Pakistan has another crushing loss and everybody's all "where the fuck are Younis and Yousuf!"

And what a shock, New Zealand did indeed throw their wickets away and fall over in a heap.

Bring on some bowling magic?

Well so much for that positive start to the series. New Zealand lose 3-1.

damn it auckland. the only two days all month it's rained and it still wasn't enough to wash the games out.

given how it was raining in the innings break i'm disappointed and surprised they got any more play in.

KP gets clean bowled on 99 in his 1st innings in the 1st Test against Bangladesh.

picard_facepalm.jpg

He could comfortably had more than the 16 centuries he currently has if he'd played just a bit more sensibly.

Back
Top Bottom