Official Cricket 09/10 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KP gets clean bowled on 99 in his 1st innings in the 1st Test against Bangladesh.

picard_facepalm.jpg

He could comfortably had more than the 16 centuries he currently has if he'd played just a bit more sensibly.

i'd like to apply this image to the new zealand top order, yet fucking again.

Well look at that, New Zealand finally pulls a win out of the hat, when it doesn't matter.

Still, good work; nice to know the earlier performances weren't a total fluke. Somebody go cull the top order though.

What if England were particularly merciful about it? Could we then condone their on-field rapery?

anyone watching the IPL?

Saw Gilchrist and the shaven headed Andrew Symonds double team rape the Chennai Super Kings

It was X rated

hopefully windy wellington is a bad place for the aussies
maybe a gust of wind behind a Tim Southee delivery, making it reach 100mph, taking all three stumps out of the ground

Fucking hell, New Zealand.

At least McIntosh stood up today, but at this rate we're going to be lucky to not lose by an innings. :sigh:

good day for the sheep shaggers, Vettori, McCullum, Tuffey...

Bangladesh continue to fight it out against England. they can certainly bat but sticking to your guns while bowling is the key.

Wow, nice turn-around by New Zealand today. I normally hate it when games get washed out, but if the Wellington weather turns to (even more) shit tomorrow and hands us a draw, I won't complain ...!

Well shit, Australia only have to get 106 to win. They've got over two sessions to do it too; they'll probably knock it off in about .. three minutes.

Where the fuck is the rain, Wellington. Bet it'll start hosing down tomorrow and won't let up for the next week.

Can't really say that Katich is a fast run scorer. He's more of a waiter.

so where are all the hughes haters now?

Hopefully Watson's busted fingernail gets infected and he misses the 2nd test too

Hopefully Watson's busted fingernail gets infected and he misses the 2nd test too

Alternatively, let's set him up with Lara Bingle so that he can pull a Michael Clarke. I hear it's all the rage to bail on your team in the name of a tart!

Alternatively, let's set him up with Lara Bingle so that he can pull a Michael Clarke. I hear it's all the rage to bail on your team in the name of a tart!

Interesting spin on reality...

Some mayargue that it was better to miss a handful of odi's, (crickets version of the friendly), to dump the cheating whore so he is back for the tests and tearing strips of the sheepies

Some may argue it's better not to date trashy whores and avoid the problem in the first place.

Interesting spin on reality...

Some mayargue that it was better to miss a handful of odi's, (crickets version of the friendly), to dump the cheating whore so he is back for the tests and tearing strips of the sheepies

seems like good sense to me.

apparently it's hard to give him shit about it because apparently he's a really decent guy. maybe the day ponting takes one too many to the helmet retires the australian team may become more likable.

Back
Top Bottom