Office Space Rules!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
omg.

this movie rocks. so many quotable lines. I don't think a day goes by that I don't quote something...

ummm.... yeah.

here's your flair!

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

we're looking up "money laundering" in the dictionary.

It's a "jump to conclusions" mat!

someone's got a case of the Mondays.

Today I filled my stapler.

And I counted my flair. Got to have minimum amount of flair you know.

I :heart: Office Space! We recite stuff from this movie in my office all the time, it's hilarious!

Great movie. Filmed in Austin, too. Mike Judge should do more live action.

I was really disappointed when I heard his recent movie "Idiocracy" was basically shelved. Or released to, like, 3 theaters or something. Whoever was behind the movie really dropped the ball. It sounded like a good, silly movie. :(

Last night, I fell asleep to it. I think I dozed off when they were destroying the copier.
I liked Peter's neighbor. "Hey Peter, turn on channel 38!"

This may sound like an urban legend but I swear my Sister-in-Law worked for a company that had an ACTUAL TPS report.

When she mentioned it I died laughing.

I once had an editor who could quote Office Space at random ... and he often did. :wink:

Why does it say Paper Jam when there is no fucking paper jam?!?

OSS105.jpg

http://www.t-shirts.com/printed/def...32&cmd=enlarge&type=E&item_id=27579&shirt_id=

I'm a people person! I am good at dealing with people! I deal with people so the engineers don't have to! What the hell is wrong with you people?!?!

Last edited:
What's scary is for those of us that work in IT, this movie is the most accurate representation of our daily work (and to some extent social) lives.

Especially if you work at a large company. Nothing but status reports, meetings...etc.

Great movie.

I :heart: Office Space!

Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.

You know, there's nothing wrong with that name.

There was nothing wrong with it... until I was about 12 years old and that no-talent assclown became famous and started winning Grammies...

Also funny, especially in this day and age with downsizing, is that Peter has like 6 bosses. Who the hell has 6 bosses nowadays?
When Lumberg calls Peter several times on the weekend to come in and it's the same message over and over and over.

I wasn't too keen on this movie, but have grown to love it.

My favourite line is when Lumber says ' Yeah........................right.................ok.....................move it to the left ,.,.........that's great'

and

'hey peter, what's happening ?'

Did Ricky Gervais get the inspiration to do an office based sitcom from this movie as it was released in 1999 ?

Back
Top Bottom