Offical English Footy Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Us to beat Notlob reserves
Sheffield United to beat Villa
City to lose at Oldham
Fulham to lose at Watford

Plymouth will not beat Everton.

also let me state about how much I love the near symmetry of Northampton vs. Southampton.

Aardvark747 said:
Inter Milan after Giggs....AGAIN! Jeez dont they know when to give up! 10 yrs they've been pursuing his ass! And they dont even have Paul Ince to lure him there anymore!:wink:

oh, paul ince! the guvnor! what a great player, i missed him very much when he left inter, i used to go to the stadium just to watch all his upsets! :wink: ince is one of the best midfield player passed by inter in the last 10 years. but i hope we won't take giggs now, i think it's too late to be successful now in the serie a for him

Please excuse me for this I've been waiting to do this since the draw was made.....................
And in the Hampton derby Southampton were victorious:lmao:
Sad what amuses some people.

Bah. I hate it when we lose, and I hate it when we get kicked out of the Cup.

This usually should prompt a statement like 'Yeah, now we can concentrate on the league', but I'm still annoyed. Oh well, I'll get over it.

Colchester seem to be the only team from Anglia to win today. :s

As for Exeter, they'll probably get whacked in the replay. Sir Alex must bloody hate the fact he's got an extra game though.

come on ardvark, the replay will end 3-0 for united, no fear, just a game more :wink: ......................are you lookinng forward for the champions league game against ac milan?......tough tough!:wink:

babyman said:
come on ardvark, the replay will end 3-0 for united, no fear, just a game more :wink: ......................are you lookinng forward for the champions league game against ac milan?......tough tough!:wink:

Yeah - I know! We will lose, I know we will!:sad:

well we won again :dance:

looking forward to meeting you guys on wednesday ardvark.

should be quite an interesting game.

ps...YAY KEZ!!!

yertle-the-turtle said:
Bah. I hate it when we lose, and I hate it when we get kicked out of the Cup.

This usually should prompt a statement like 'Yeah, now we can concentrate on the league', but I'm still annoyed. Oh well, I'll get over it.
Hear what Royle said after the game?

"It is not exactly 'Hooray, we are out of the cup' - but we are not exactly devastated either."

That's what he always says, when Town always go out of the cups at about this time...

I did. He's always one for a soundbite...that 'chocalate warriors' comment after the Doncaster loss, for instance.

Anyway, promotion undoubtedly is more important, but I think it's quite sad that it has to be. I love the FA Cup but it's been given second-class status for so long now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom