Octagon Bar: Drunken Horseback Pron

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My non-U2 best friend came over tonight, and all i really wanted was to be with people who understand. IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK?? FOR THE LOVE OF gOD...*BEING OVERLY DRAMATIC*

oops. nasty cap-locks incident...

Bri...there's a thread that will depress me worse? Tonight I can't stand the sight of a puppy. No thanks, *L*
Fucking people questioning the wisdom of your purchases, pointnig out that for less than the cost of 4 shows you can go on holiday to the Dominican Republic for a week....

Oooooohhhh, get a sexyawesomehaircut. :up:

Sorry about running off last night. My computer had a meltdown, and then the phone rang, and I wasn't quite sober... :reject:

Vaccums :drool:

I was looking at some magazines and I'm thinking something Ali-like... I want to keep the length I've got now, which is right at my shoulders. The haircut I've had the past year or so has been too short and kind of "mom like" (no offense to any mom Octagoners - I'm 26 and childless!).

No prob about last night, I kinda figured the comp had a meltdown. :hug:

ugh - last night bit of blur - remember several Guinness consumed - many of the horrible named but strangely good irish car bomb shots - quite possibly some drunken singing of one and vertigo - I apparently also told someone that Bono was singing too loudly in my head:reject:

quite a good evening all around:D - had to fit two weekend nights in one as stay in tonight to watch the hall of fame fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom