Octagon Bar: Drunkards Unite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have definately lead a sheltered Internet life! (huh?) I had to go find out what wikipedia was.

i explained QED to you before.........gah, the mathematically challenged! tsk :wink:

Well, now we've each learned something nerdy and new today.

Between my strangely fun job and talking to Ewen, I'm even more of a walking compendium of useless facts than I used to be.

* wondering why all the avatars are looking to the left *

keeps making me look to my wall to see if there is a spider or something on it.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
:lmao:

Edge and Adam are practicing looking all sexy and stuff for when they see me next month.

and the sheep's practising looking all sexy and stuff for me

:shifty:

Poor innocent sheep. :sad:

I will have to request that the sheep stay in the yard--apparently, if for no other reason, for their own collective safety.

Yet another bizarre coincidence in the life of Pax and Ewen:

I was thinking that I would buy Ben Folds' new CD because I really, really love the song "Landed." I've always been a casual fan, but I would really like to know more of his music. The last two lines of the refrain are:

come pick me up
I've landed

the release date?

4/26.

:wave: Bye, kiddies. I'm off to swing by the new pad and then go DRESS SHOPPING!!! :hyper:

Ewen: 7:00. Make your coffee now. Oh, and :up: to the new sig. :kiss:

bye!

awww, too late to see my new countdown.

:wave: speak to you later Pax

You people are insane. I've just read the past 3 pages.

On an aside, Bailey's and milk - best non-"drinking to get drunk" drink ever.

Tara, I was supposed to be out but my friend's plane, returning home from Germany, had to make an emergency landing in England. He has to get a coach up to Scotland and won't be here for another 5 hours.

The beers are chilling.

I would go out if it wasn't for all the damn work I have to catch up that I missed cause of this damned election and the flu on Monday and Tuesday:

- a 2000-word research essay on the history of slavery in Ireland (due Tuesday)
- a 700-word paper on whether Caesar Augustus was any different from a king or not (due Monday)
- a poster presentation based on an article that I haven't read yet (due Monday)
- a 4-question assignment in Astronomy (due Tuesday)
- plus about 5 chapters of textbook for each class.

:sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom