Octagon Bar: Drunkards Unite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my county has a contract with apple so each public student in middle school and high school gets an iBook with wireless internet in each classroom. it started when i became a freshman so i've had it for 4 years.

U2democrat said:
my county has a contract with apple so each public student in middle school and high school gets an iBook with wireless internet in each classroom. it started when i became a freshman so i've had it for 4 years.

where I come from, each school is lucky if they can even afford paper for the assignments because they cant afford textbooks:|
they are shutting down schools everywhere and pretty soon the middle schoolers have to do school in the high school building because they cant afford to keep the middle school building running. Luckily theres no electives in high school anymore and theres lots of empty rooms for the middle schoolers :rolleyes:

my county is really affluent. and i'm in the most affluent school in the county (as an individual i'm very out of place here :huh: ). however as soon as you get into the city of richmond the situation is just the opposite, like your situation.

i'm EXTREMELY privileged to be going to this school. its better than most private schools. people actually freak out if they get Bs (meanwhile i usually drop down on my knees and thank God i got a B). it's an interesting society.

Hey guys :wave:

Rebekah I am going to get the tattoo touched up in a few!! :hyper: God I love it

Ok, I have a question for you all. I met this guy much older than me (Australian) last summer while travelling...we really hit it off, etc. etc. to make a long story short we have kept in touch but only email once every other month or so...and now I am going to Australia next year and he emailed yesterday and says he can't wait to show me around and I really want to ask him if he uses msn or aim or something, but I don't want to feel like a total dork if he says no. I mean, he is really busy...should I or not? I think it'd be fun to chat once in awhile....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom