Octagon Bar: Drunkards Unite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
one at the moment. i leased a second one over the summer but too expensive to keep 2. why? you wanna go for a ride? :wink:

starsgoblue said:

I was still a little buzzed when I woke up. No hangover. Dehydrated as hell though....
i actually had to get offline last night because all the animated gifs were making me sick to my stomach :barf:

but i felt fine this morning. tons and tons of water. it sucks to wake up feeling buzzed.

ruffian said:
one at the moment. i leased a second one over the summer but too expensive to keep 2. why? you wanna go for a ride? :wink:

im always up for a ride :sexywink:

do you ride in shows and what not?

Chizip said:

im always up for a ride :sexywink:

do you ride in shows and what not?
ok, i'll bring my chaps and whip to SD :sexywink:

yes, but not since the fall...too much travel. I ride hunter/jumper and dressage.

DaveC said:
Jeez Chizzer the ladies are falling all over you tonight. You lucky bastard. :sexywink:

No Dave, he's just the town skank and therefore an easy target :D

Chizip said:
is it like a law in kentucky that everyone has to own a horse?
yes, you are not allowed in the state unless you are straddling a 4-legged animal. I actually took my job here because it was cheaper to keep a horse than Chicago--Chicago was totally impossible. I had to drive an hour to ride. This topic is boring people to tears, I'm sure. :reject:

Chizip, please give U2Girl tongue! U2Girl, I think you should come to the tour opener with us!

ruffian said:

yes, you are not allowed in the state unless you are straddling a 4-legged animal. I actually took my job here because it was cheaper to keep a horse than Chicago--Chicago was totally impossible. I had to drive an hour to ride. This topic is boring people to tears, I'm sure. :reject:

Nope! I would love to go horseback riding. :) I tried it once when I was younger...

your aim name isnt in your profile, so you know mine but i dont know yours, so youd have to send the first im, sheesh :sexywink:

starsgoblue said:
(used to ride horses) :) Growing up my fam had a few Arabians....so pretty....and I had a pony. :laugh:

I love Arabians...smart and pretty. Mine's thoroughbred...pretty, but stupid and high strung.

A pony! that really makes me laugh. I keep thinking of that Seinfeld episode :laugh:

there was a funny caption thread somewhere and they had the Pope kneeling and praying "oh please, could I have a pony?"

Chizip said:
you should race yours in the kentucky derby
she actually did race until she was four. i'm still trying to encourage her to forget those days. she's probably noticed that i'm considerably heavier than a jockey...maybe that's why she's always pissy :laugh:

in other news, i think i'm going to lose mississippi state next...

is anyone buying tickets tomorrow for any shows? Stars, whaddya think my chances are for Cleveland? :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom