Octagon Bar 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Merc said:

Pharmacist - M.Sc.Pharm :D:up:

What about you?!

Biologist, though these days all my work is in agriculture and looking at the pharmacology, toxicology, residues etc, etc of various chemicals....

Hey everybody!

It's so good to go to a place where everybody knows your name and they're always glad you came.....*humming*:)

I've had really rough day and last night was even rougher so I'll just have a Guiness and go sit down in the corner.....:crazy:

Last edited:
Lemonboy said:
Hey everybody!

Lemonboiiiiiiii!!!!!!! :hyper:

*runs across the bar and gives LB a big :hug:*

I'm so glad to see you again... :flirt:

Lemonboy said:
I'll had really rough day and last night was even rougher so I'll just have a Guiness and go sit down in the corner.....:crazy:

*goes over and sits down with LB in the corner*

Anything you want to talk about?! I'll be more than happy to talk to you when I get back, but I really have to go now - Mum is cooking dinner tonight! :D

Talk to you later, ok?! :hug: :kiss:

Lemonboy said:
Hey everybody!

It's so good to go to a place where everybody knows your name and they're always glad you came.....*humming*:)

I've had really rough day and last night was even rougher so I'll just have a Guiness and go sit down in the corner.....:crazy:

No corner for you my friend. :no: We will not allow people to be self-piteous. No, no :no: We will cheer you up before sending you on your way. :yes:

>>> Pours a guinness for LB <<<

Last edited:
starsforu2 said:

No corner for you my friend. :no: We will not allow people to be self-piteous. No, no :no: We will cheer you up before sending you on your way. :yes:

>>> Pours a guinness for LB <<<

Well I didn't really mean sitting in the corner like that I meant that I am so tired from patying last night and beeing at uni today that I'll just sit down and mellow for while....:laugh:

hmm whispering in ear is very very good thing

had a boyfriend (note past tense) who was an amazing singer - best thing he ever did was start dancing with me in a bar and softly singing WOWY in my ear
was the most amazing feeling, i think i melted

edited to fix numerous typos that i never check before i hit submit :coocoo:

Last edited:
digsy said:
hmm whispering in ear is very very good thing

had a boyfriend (note past tense) who was an amazing singer - best thing he ever did was start dancing with me in a bar and siftly winging WOWY in my ear
was the most amazing feeling, i think i melted

edited to fix silly typos that i never check before i post

Hmm almost felt like you were describing me for a while there because I have done that exact thing many a times.....:lol:

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:
I'm going to get to see The Boss today!! :hyper: Bruce is on campus today...whoo hoo! I need a drink to pump myself up!

*requests to hear Tunnel Of Love*

WOW! that's great! I would love to be there because quite frankly with allthe raining here I'm wating for a sunny day....:laugh:

Lemonboy said:

Hmm almost felt like you were describing me for a while there because I have done that exact thing many a times.....:lol:

really...?
tell me more :flirt:

digsy said:

really...?
tell me more :flirt:

well you know I look deep in their eyes and starts to sing it softly in their sweet little ear....however I have never got the line " Thank you, Good night, thanks for coming to see us play" to work....:laugh:

On a more serious note that song does something chemical to me which I cannot explain.....

One time when I was walking with my exgirlfrind in a shopping mall WOWY came on the Store radio....I just pulled her close look straight into her eyes and gave her a long kiss.....and she was like what was that for?....No reason:wink:

starsgoblue said:
Aww LemonBoy....:cute:

Well you know me as a very Bonoish person...A crazy guy who love to sing and write poetry...always loses his belongings...When you are with me you know something is going to happen but you never know what is going to happen....:bono::wink:

*Walks into the bar and up to the desk... looking very cool, but is actually about to :faint: because of LB previous posts*

Helloooo... :D

*Places her cowboy hat on the bar desk*

Could I have... :hmm: ...something scientific?! :sexywink: Please? :flirt:

Last edited:
Merc said:
*Walks into the bar and up to the desk... looking very cool, but is actually about to :faint: because of LB previous posts*

Helloooo... :D

*Places her cowboy hat on the bar desk*

Could I have... :hmm: ...something scientific?! :sexywink: Please? :flirt:

Ok, Atoms are scientific right? Then how about we discover how to dismantle an Atomic Plum? :tongue:

>>> Grabs cocktail shaker, rolls up sleeves and begins work <<<

Nice hat there Merc, where'd ya get it? :D

>>> Adds an ounce of DeKuyper Peachtree Schnapps and Amaretto Di Saronno <<<

Must have been a gift from someone who really cares about you :yes:

>>> Splashes OJ, Sprite, Cranberry and Pineapple Juice <<<

That fella must have been quite enamorate of you to give you a hat like that... :wink:

>>> Shakes up ingredients and then pours into a large shot glass. Spins around and flips a bottle of Bacardi 151 Proof Rum in the air, catches it with one hand, pours the contents into the shot and slides it toward Merc <<<

Drink up quickly! It's the Bomb!

*Takes 'The Bomb' and drink it very quickly*

Weehee!!! :eek: :drunk:

That was one :censored: brilliant drink stars! :D:up:

But I think... (starts swaying a bit from side to side and tripping over her own feet)... it's giving me a severe case of Vertigo! :huh:

Hey, is it just me, or did the bar just start to spin? :lol: :drunk:

starsforu2 said:
Nice hat there Merc, where'd ya get it? :D

Must have been a gift from someone who really cares about you :yes:

That fella must have been quite enamorate of you to give you a hat like that... :wink:

Aww :cute: Thanks!

Yeah, this really kind and absolutely lovely American guy gave it to me the other day... (leans over the bar and kisses stars on his forehead :kiss: )

...his name is... is... :reject:

Lemonboy said:

On a more serious note that song does something chemical to me which I cannot explain.....

One time when I was walking with my exgirlfrind in a shopping mall WOWY came on the Store radio....I just pulled her close look straight into her eyes and gave her a long kiss.....and she was like what was that for?....No reason:wink:

oh my... :faint:

hye
considering the first single thread got closed and we lost a lot of pics, could some of the boys post again??
in fact anyone post again, teh only people i remember are stars, stars2 and merc!?!?
i wanna see pics again!

bollocks
i'm here by myself again - my timing is APPALLING

<<grabs bottle of jack daniels and goes and sits in the corner>>

Hey, digsy - You're not alone... :hug:

Wanna share that JD with me?! :wink:

... and about posting pics - I actually got my pic taken the other day in the lab... I could post that to cheer you up, 'cause I look absolutely stupid! :lol:

Merc said:
Hey, digsy - You're not alone... :hug:

Wanna share that JD with me?! :wink:

... and about posting pics - I actually got my pic taken the other day in the lab... I could post that to cheer you up, 'cause I look absolutely stupid! :lol:

yay

i reckon i can survive with just half a bottle so here you go

<<hands bottle over>>

we're drinking straight out of it here by the way, no glasses required!

so hows it going then?

digsy said:

yay

i reckon i can survive with just half a bottle so here you go

<<hands bottle over>>

we're drinking straight out of it here by the way, no glasses required!

so hows it going then?

*Takes a drink of the bottle :D*

Nope, no glass needed - we'll just have to wash them up afterwards anyway...

It's going fine here, thanks!

You're from South Africa, right?! :confused: How is the country? The nature? The people? :) I might move there in a year, for a few months... :yes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom