Octagon Bar 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsforu2 said:

Do you have anything in English? I sort of suck at foreign languages. :shrug:

no, that would be too easy.

when you translate the french piece, it will be in english

my first sentence I got "Angelo walked around St. Georges Sqaure two or three times. On a small boulevard where there were large elm trees someone had neglected to remove the trays infront of the sheep"

:lmao:

I suck at foreign languages.
:|

ice tea for tomer coming right up
<<slides drink across bar to bouncing green thing at other end>>

peanuts u2bonogirl?? we've only got the really fancy bombaymix style ones like they serve at the real octagon bar - will they do??

and stars4u2 - if i complain i've had a horrible day will you dance with me too?

Hey everyone!!!

I just ordered my U2Pod!!!!! And the deluxe edition of HTDAAB!!!!

!!!!!

Yeah, I had to sell my OSU football tix for this week's game and one of my acoustics to help offset the cost of my little spending spree. :huh: I'm too excited right now to care!! I think I made the right decision....after I got the student discount on the U2Pod (saved a whopping 20 bucks)!

:dance: <-----StarsGoBlue's happy dance

the funniest thing in the world was when i met a girl from PLEBA in portland for bono's speech and we were discussing our screen names.
i told her who i was and she was like
"youre the girl who fell down the hill thinking about bono!"
lol, i told the story a really long time ago.
sumary: was thinking about bono and not what i was doing at work. on the side of a steep hill.
dirty thought
fell down hill
landed at bottom
boobs came out of shirt
neighbor saw
very embarrased
:madspit: im such a dork

starsgoblue said:
Hey everyone!!!

I just ordered my U2Pod!!!!! And the deluxe edition of HTDAAB!!!!

!!!!!

Yeah, I had to sell my OSU football tix for this week's game and one of my acoustics to help offset the cost of my little spending spree. :huh: I'm too excited right now to care!! I think I made the right decision....after I got the student discount on the U2Pod (saved a whopping 20 bucks)!

:dance: <-----StarsGoBlue's happy dance

i was trying to figure out what to sell to make some u2pod money.
somebody said my guitars
i nearly choked them!:D theyre my babies
well not my first acoustic:| that things such a piece of shit the shady pawn shop in town wouldnt even take it.

yay stars - good for you
who needs footbal when you have your own u2 ipod and a 46 page colour book to read through when you get the deluxe edition

for the record so far i've pre-ordered the ipod, 2 version of HTDAAB (dvd and deluxe set - will buy normal cd and vinyl on day) as well as all three version of vertigo and i already have the vertigo 7" rpomo and just got the 12" promo today. now i only need the 10" and the cd promo and i'll be complete

november is such an expensive month!!!

starsforu2 said:
Pick the song, and make it long. :flirt:

Mmm... I think I'm in the mood for "Neon Lights" :flirt:

Btw, have I ever told you...

*Holds on very tight to starsforu2 :hug:*

...how wonderful you are?! :flirt:

*:kiss: stars... and puts her head on his shoulder*

Sicy said:
Sell stuff on ebay! I make tons of money selling my trash :lol:

like my snowman sculptures?:sexywink:

i made a buch of snowmen out of clay and theyre all choking each other, melting, and dying.....
somebodys gotta want them!
I have a "vintage" lamp
no shade
from the 70's. reeeeal piecer

digsy said:

and stars4u2 - if i complain i've had a horrible day will you dance with me too?

The question should be, if I complain about a horrible day, would you dance with me! I'm the lucky one. :yes:

I don't need an excuse to dance with you!

>>> Song pops into head (it's INXS) <<<

Now where did you find her
Among the neon lights
That haunt the streets outside
Stay with me

Beautiful girl (stay with me)

sicy - heres a thought...

2 500 thread posts in a week and 4 pages in about 10 minutes... we're clearly popular
could we not open an octagon bar on interference - no individual posts in it, just one large forum that goes on and on and on...??

pretty pretty please with a chilled lemon drop on top

starsforu2 said:

The question should be, if I complain about a horrible day, would you dance with me! I'm the lucky one. :yes:

I don't need an excuse to dance with you!

>>> Song pops into head (it's INXS) <<<

Now where did you find her
Among the neon lights
That haunt the streets outside
Stay with me

i think i love you :drool:

digsy said:

2 500 thread posts in a week and 4 pages in about 10 minutes... we're clearly popular
could we not open an octagon bar on interference - no individual posts in it, just one large forum that goes on and on and on...??

PS- i love that idea

Sicy said:
Sell stuff on ebay! I make tons of money selling my trash :lol:

the onyl stuff i have worth selling on ebay is U2 stuff and that would defeat the object really!!

digsy said:

i think i love you :drool:

Have I told you how happy I am that you reopened the Bar? Good idea on the permanent residence! :yes:

It's sometimes too hard to jump into all these different threads. Sometimes I just want yell "Hallelujah" I got an IPod and have been people say "Amen!"

BTW, I'm envious of all of you IPOD buyers. I'm almost there. Convince me that I need one :wink:

digsy said:
yay stars - good for you
who needs footbal when you have your own u2 ipod and a 46 page colour book to read through when you get the deluxe edition

for the record so far i've pre-ordered the ipod, 2 version of HTDAAB (dvd and deluxe set - will buy normal cd and vinyl on day) as well as all three version of vertigo and i already have the vertigo 7" rpomo and just got the 12" promo today. now i only need the 10" and the cd promo and i'll be complete

november is such an expensive month!!!

I figured one day of drunken tailgating that I won't really remember vs. a U2Pod....um HELLO!! :wink:

And what's even better is my Grandma phoned and wanted to know what I wanted for my birthday that's in two weeks. She said she was willing to spend about 200 bucks on me....I said The Complete U2 and a gift cert. for iTunes for the remainder!!! She thinks I'm nuts, oh well, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Speaking of apple...can someone get me an apple-tini?!

digsy said:

lol, we tried that already, it was called Lovetown, and it didnt last.

Sicy said:

lol, we tried that already, it was called Lovetown, and it didnt last.

ok then
but how about not as a dating forum (which is what "lovetown" suggests it was...?)

hows about just an Octagon Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom