Ocean´s 13!!! Woohoo!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's way better than Ocean's 12. In fact I enjoyed it a lot more than I expected.

I enjoyed the 1 hour and 45 minutes that I saw. There was a fire at the mall where the movie theatre was, so they stopped the movie. :happy:

So completely frustrating. :angry: At least we got passes to see it again, so that will probably happen next week at some point.

Gah.

Good summer escapist movie- nice visuals (in more ways than one) and a convoluted plot but-you-don't-care. I thought it could have used more humor and more interplay between the rat pack. I liked it better than 12, but for me it's wearing a bit thin. I didn't like that thing with Matt Damon, I don't think it's any big secret since it's in the trailers.

Sea Of Love is a sexy movie, I still remember that one :ohmy:

I liked it much better than 12 but 11 is still my favorite. I loved how the added The Bank to the strip. Very cool effects.

The Bank did look kinda cool. I agree with all the previous reviews. I just enjoy my eye candy :drool:

oceans13.jpg

Men in tuxedos :yes:
oceans13cast-premier.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I thoroughly enjoyed that. Not quite as good as 11, SO MUCH BETTER than 12, but still really fun.

Loved the line at the end where Clooney says to Pitt "You should settle down, have a couple kids." :lol:

corianderstem said:

Loved the line at the end where Clooney says to Pitt "You should settle down, have a couple kids." :lol:

LOL. That's exactly what I was gonna post!

Overall, i liked the movie. Good to see it back in Vegas! Felt bad for the poor Diamond Club guy though. But in the end, it all worked out.

I saw this last night, thought it was as bad as 12. It just seemed so slooooow. Way too much plotting, not enough humor, the twists were stupid, and the schemes were super unrealistic. Maybe I was expecting too much, but hopefully this is the end of it.

Dusty Bottoms said:
I saw this last night, thought it was as bad as 12. It just seemed so slooooow. Way too much plotting, not enough humor, the twists were stupid, and the schemes were super unrealistic. Maybe I was expecting too much, but hopefully this is the end of it.

I thought so too. I thought it was really slow. Taking forever and no actual surprise ending. Not so much humor, not as clever as the first two. Didn´t like it.

corianderstem said:

I loved that, especially when the sold out audience I was with didn't fucking get it :lol:

totally dragging this thread up but I just saw it tonight, and i really really enjoyed it!
12 was a piece of piss (but i saw it in rome, so it held some sort of mystique after where it was set!) so i was worried, but i really liked it. I liked that there was no "nail biting" moments, it was totally cool and drifting and i like that! :D Sometimes you don't have to piss your pants to enjoy a movie.

And shame on the person who said to take Matt out of the picture! He's the hottest one there :drool: :D

I'm looking forward to Ocean's 14! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom