Obama, Fukui, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a confession to make. you know what i use for my websites? an archaic version of netscape. back in the days when they released a suite where you had the browser navigator, a mail app, etc. they also included a web editor. when i first used a non-geocities site and had to do the html myself, i was using netscape (i had an old comp and this was before the whole zomg firefox! wave. i think all that existed then was aol's browser, ie, and netscape) and since they had an html editor, i just used that. it stuck, and i've kept using it ever since, even though i obviously don't use netscape for web browsing anymore.

they don't even release the suite anymore, i had to download one released in like 01 or something.

Yeah, there aren't any on my list, even though I like them.

Let It Bleed is on their for now, but I need to give it a few more listens before I'm sure. The thing is I'm too scared to do it :lol: I don't want the Stones not on their. How can I not like any albums by my 5/6th favorite band?

No bloody clue. I guess it would depend on how many footnotes you have, how big your margins are, whether you double or single-and-a-half space, etc.

About five.

ahh i see. i can crank out a five page paper in a few hours, but we're talking just a paper. i didn't have to worry about sources and footnotes and shit. so that part would of course take longer. but i'm good at pulling essays out of my ass :D especially if all i have to do is reference my coursework. just grab the book and start babbling.

I research and write at the same time, so I tend to go fairly slowly in terms of word count. But I think that all told, I get my essays done quicker than most other people who actually try.

Honestly, I don't feel like I really try, but even my most half-arsed 2,000 word essays have over 15 separate sources ...

I have to spend a good portion of tomorrow in the library. I must. I've got to get some work on this final reasearch paper done. If I can do that I can maybe start not being so wound up about the rest of the semester. But at the same time I desperately need to read two books, and also I've a test Monday night. But it's a take home test. he made us promise not to use our books though :uhoh:

Screw you guys for writing good essays quickly! I'm the sort that has to pull out all the stops in all of mine and still won't get more than 75%.

I got a 91% on an essay today for a book I didn't read :p

I am a REALLy good essay writer

(i'm just messin' bonni)

You know, maybe Beggar's Banquet isn't so bad.

Bah there's 4 tracks left, I'll keep my mouth shut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom