Oasis get NME award

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
http://www.nmeawards.com/news/111437.htm

And pics... if anybody cares...

grip2.jpg

grip.jpg

52210330.jpg

52210327.jpg

I like the pics anyway :shrug:

Noel looks like he would rather be clutching a beer.

After viewing the third photo I was going to say 'Liams actually a good looking bloke when he shaves and puts some clean clothes on", and then I saw the next photo. :|

Last edited:
I have said it before, and i will say it again...

Liam is the tallest 2 year old i have ever seen..

beli said:
Noel looks like he would rather be clutching a beer.
:lol: Yea probably true... But isnt it great he doesnt take drugs anymore!? :hyper:

And I agree that Liam's an ass. :madspit: But cute anyway... Noels cuter though. hehe.

they both kick ass. if i ever make it big, i'm going to be an asshole just like them.

I'm gonna be controversial and say I've always found Noel to be the most offensive of the two. Liam says things purposefully to wind people up: as he says on the very last page of the NME Originals Oasis book, he doesn't think he's ever meant anything he says in NME he just says it to wind up "students who should be out working for a living instead of wasting student grants on music papers" :lol:

As he's gotten older Liam even seems to have mellowed (see the Songbird DVD).

Whereas Noel... His comments on Geri Halliwell's eating disorder were completely out of order. Describing S Club Juniors as annoying little kids or was it :censored: , I forget, isn't exactly the nicest way to describe young kids (contrast this to Liam's comments on SCJ on the SB DVD, just as likely to make the showbiz columns w/o causing offence!). I'm not saying Liam's never said anything outrageous, we all know he has, but so many people say how great&nice Noel is and I think "Noel can be just as bad, if not worse, when he wants to be!"

I just get the feeling that Liam blurts out insults w/o really thinking like an implusive little kid whereas Noel, I dunno, he doesn't have that excuse if you get what I mean.

Still, love Oasis' music and it is good that Noel's off drugs and looking so well. I remember seeing the Sunday Morning Call video and thinking how thin and ill Noel looked, so hopefully he's over the worst of his withdrawl now. Though his songwriting does seem to dominated by references to how tough he's finding keeping off drugs. Who knows maybe it'll make a more tolerant guy outta him! :wink:

Whenever I think of Oasis I vaguely remember a sketch from SNL with British Parliament, and Will Ferrell showing his undying love for Oasis

and in another sketch it was the the Teletubbies:wink:

Back
Top Bottom