Nude, Netherlands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks, here are the stats for the thread about an imminent U2 announcement:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 148
User Name Posts
Axver 15
zwervers2 13
BoyOnTheHorizon 9
dabiggestu2fan 7
Tyagu_Anaykus 5
LemonMelon 5
[And so on ...]

Since when did I bother to go into WTHANN enough to top a thread? Since when did I top any thread outside the Superthread? :ohmy:

Fuck, I should sleep.

But I honestly kind of don't want to miss the announcement, and I'm enjoying myself right now.

What the hell.

No way that's worth it.
It's probably not.

You could try sleeping inbetween, but that'll risk you not waking up in time.

Have fun with your bro! :wave:
With the rugrat home? Sleep is impossible unless he's asleep.

holy shit, i thought it was like a replacement job. would you get any sleep?
Well, I get home about 15 after midnight, then go to sleep whenever I finally wind down. Get up with my brother at ungodly sparrowfart hours cause he's been in bed since 8 and thinks he's had a full night, convince him to go back to bed then try to go back to sleep till 6 when I officially have to wake up to get him ready for school. Plus, by the time he's at school, I've been awake too long to go back to sleep.

So you can see why I'm balking at doing this.

Who Posted?
User Name Posts
Axver 15
zwervers2 13
BoyOnTheHorizon 9
dabiggestu2fan 7
Tyagu_Anaykus 5
LemonMelon 5
[And so on ...]

Since when did I bother to go into WTHANN enough to top a thread? Since when did I top any thread outside the Superthread? :ohmy:
i did not see this thread until you posted this link.

Who Posted?
User Name Posts
Axver 15
zwervers2 13
BoyOnTheHorizon 9
dabiggestu2fan 7
Tyagu_Anaykus 5
LemonMelon 5
[And so on ...]

:yikes: That's disturbing. Are you regressing to 2004 Axver?

hey ax i wanna make a post about how i think the new "announcement" is gonna be to make the whole album immediately available for online purchase, and see how many people take me seriously, but i'm too lazy to read the bit of the thead i've missed (aka all of it but the first page) so did anyone do that already?

hey ax i wanna make a post about how i think the new "announcement" is gonna be to make the whole album immediately available for online purchase, and see how many people take me seriously, but i'm too lazy to read the bit of the thead i've missed (aka all of it but the first page) so did anyone do that already?

Some guy suggested the announcement would be that the lead single is being released online in an hour. Got an "I wish" or two in response.

ok in a few minutes i get to go try to convince some girl with a well located and cheap apartment that she wants me to be her flatmate.....

ooooh how was it? i saw pictures, wow.

It looked like a tornado came through.

I didn't really think it was that big of a deal, but then on Friday morning I drove into the center of town and the road near mine had trees and wires all over the place.

It's just weird because there was never any problems with the roads themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom