Nude, Netherlands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody made it as a parody nation, same for browneyedgirl.

Anyhow, everybody else:

HarveyWallbanger = Reggo
Unwashed Hippy = Anna
Inthistownasia = Bonnie
Flyingism = EEN
Khanakhstan = Khandallah
Axver = Bono
KillerDylans = Ashley
Vazzastan = Vazza
Chassitania = Chass

:shocked: BONO??? IS THAT YOU??

pardon for my ignorance, but EEN = Ian? :scratch:

It went well. I'm dragging my feet about starting the second job cause I kinda don't want to start it. I like having my mornings off, you know? All I ahve left to do to start is turn in my Social Secuirty Card so they can copy it, but, lucky me, I can't find the damn thing. So I've got an out for now.
ahh i see. what would this new schedule be? (i'd assume 9-5 but i don't know, lol)

A girl can hope right? And who knows what the future will bring.

:lol: nice name.

Didja see how I jumped right to "he's been killed" and not "he's died" or "he killed himself cause he realised what a pathtetic waste of carbon and water he is"? He'll probably be murdered. There'll be a uprising of U2 fans just angry enough to kill. Or Edge will strangle him one day. Something like that.

I thought I could change it! Oh well. I'm named after a cocktail.

ahh i see. what would this new schedule be? (i'd assume 9-5 but i don't know, lol)

9-12, then I'd still be working 3:30 to midnight at AmEx. :crack: I already don't get enough sleep as it is.

That reminds me, I have to get off my lazy ass and take my brother to school.

Didja see how I jumped right to "he's been killed" and not "he's died" or "he killed himself cause he realised what a pathtetic waste of carbon and water he is"? He'll probably be murdered. There'll be a uprising of U2 fans just angry enough to kill. Or Edge will strangle him one day. Something like that.

I thought I could change it! Oh well. I'm named after a cocktail.

Well yes. I don't see how they put up with him, seriously. How can they survive all those tours with the ass?

Yea I know of the cocktail. :drool:

WARNING: 54% uploaded. Should I just PM you with the link when it's done, Khanda?

9-12, then I'd still be working 3:30 to midnight at AmEx. :crack: I already don't get enough sleep as it is.

That reminds me, I have to get off my lazy ass and take my brother to school.

You could try sleeping inbetween, but that'll risk you not waking up in time.

Have fun with your bro! :wave:

ugh, i wish i'd ever work somewhere with a cafeteria or some other kind of cheap food. i hate having to plan over the weekend and decide what i'd be in the mood to eat for lunch five days from then.

ugh, i wish i'd ever work somewhere with a cafeteria or some other kind of cheap food. i hate having to plan over the weekend and decide what i'd be in the mood to eat for lunch five days from then.

You could be like me and eat the same lunch every day.

Well, working at a supermarket is win. yesterday I had sushi for lunch, or usually freshly baked bread with crab salad or so. Or a pudding, since I'm unhealthy like that.

i think i'm gonna keep a thing of peanut butter, a package of raisins, and some rice cakes at my desk if i get this internship. with some fresh fruit and sliced veggies (pepper, carrot, etc) it's healthy and cheap for a meal.

i'm also going to lose weight simply by eating less food because i'll have to be thrifty and i'll be cooking for one a lot. i did the same thing when i studied in vienna, combined with the extra walking you do in europe, it was great for my bikini body or whatever. (unfortuantely i finished in vienna in december and the benefits had somewhat disappeared by that summer)

Well, working at a supermarket is win. yesterday I had sushi for lunch, or usually freshly baked bread with crab salad or so. Or a pudding, since I'm unhealthy like that.
that is win. i want sushi, i just have to wait for someone to buy me some on a date, cause i'm too broke to buy it for myself.

that is win. i want sushi, i just have to wait for someone to buy me some on a date, cause i'm too broke to buy it for myself.

I work there. I get 10% employee discount and since it was the expiration date I could put a 35% off sticker on it. :wink:

eww, no thank you. i'd get sick of that after a couple days, a week at the most.

It's funny, I need to have variety in my dinners, but I have always eaten the same lunch consistently. For my five years of high school, my lunch underwent just one change - after about a year, I stopped having lettuce in my sandwiches and just stuck with Marmite and cheese.

I'm not that sad. Why would I risk my job and my blank criminal record for a pack of sushi.

As if they'd even know.

(OK, so I grew up around people who run small businesses like corner stores and bakeries, and we've just taken things we wanted, told staff to take home a loaf of bread if it's still there at closing time, etc.)

As if they'd even know.

(OK, so I grew up around people who run small businesses like corner stores and bakeries, and we've just taken things we wanted, told staff to take home a loaf of bread if it's still there at closing time, etc.)

There's a camera in every path. And there've already been people fired for stealing beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom