Nude, Netherlands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahha did someone take us to Nude because the superregion is currently ranking nudest nations?

(how the hell am i only 9th???)

I can proudly declare, I WIN! well, I won once...

speaking of locations, and churches, what about this one?

Britain's Floating Church - IslamOnline.net - News

All I got out of this was "Going broke? Sail to God!"

Fail, religion.

(sorry, i have been wanting to go to a location for a while that i read about on wikipedia shortly before the superthreads began, and it was a country that's on a lfoating barge off the uk coast that was built during the war or something and it's just some dude who lives there but eh's got a postal stamp or something....it was nuts. and it's disputed, of course.)

Yes, we need to do that.

Though I have an AWESOME location for the next thread. Seriously, this thread must finish sometime during 17/12 my time, preferably at a reasonable time. This location is quality. And it needs to be done on 17/12.

Customers are whiny bitches, nobody should be forced to work with them. What kinda reports is it you do then? Like, where the money's at or so?

I swear, it should be forbidden by law to take your kids to the supermarket. For the poor employees's sakes. Kids are ANNOYING. :scream: whiny bastards.
i know! i was on the phone pretty much all day at my old job, i hated it. for the reports, i do stuff like checking newly opened and closed accounts, making sure any new debit cards issued were actually requested by the customer and not attempted identify theft, set up people for online banking, i handle disputes from the credit bureaus, lots of fun stuff.

and i agree! i feel so bad for anyone working at grocery stores and having to deal with the kids. what really pisses me off is when i see some mom dragging along her kids at like 11 pm on a tuesday night. they have school tomorrow! they need to go to bed.

Lucky bastard. Like I went trough 6 years of highschool like that. Never studied and always got good grades. Sadly I found out it doesn't work like that at uni. :crack: especially not with subjects I suck at like maths and physics.

i had this problem too particularly with econ

Haha, I remember I tried to get lots of quality rest before my major high school exams in my last year, then before my first set of exams in university. Both times I ended up feeling more tired than normal.

Now I just don't bother. And I barely study. I walk in, write crap, walk out, and somehow get good marks. In fact, I think last month, I did my last exam ever. Rock on postgrad and just writing essays!

Well, I suck when I lack sleep. So I was going to sleep longer since I finally didn't have to get up at 6.30. Tomorro wwill be the LAST day I'm getting up that insanely early! Blargh.
But yea, I end up feeling pretty lowsy and there's huge pressure behind my left eye. :crack: It can't be the extra sleep I got, that makes no sense!

I wish I could do it like that. But I have exams to make. :crack:

i had this problem too particularly with econ

See, I've found myself progressively studying less and less because I've found it all to be dead work in History and PolSci.

Actually, I probably don't give myself enough credit - the thing is, a lot of the Kiwi history stuff I do, I'd do for leisure anyway. I'm riveted by some Kiwi history books I've been reading over the last few weeks, and they help me out academically too.

Customers are whiny bitches, nobody should be forced to work with them. What kinda reports is it you do then? Like, where the money's at or so?

I swear, it should be forbidden by law to take your kids to the supermarket. For the poor employees's sakes. Kids are ANNOYING. :scream: whiny bastards.

Customers. Kill with fire.

i know! i was on the phone pretty much all day at my old job, i hated it. for the reports, i do stuff like checking newly opened and closed accounts, making sure any new debit cards issued were actually requested by the customer and not attempted identify theft, set up people for online banking, i handle disputes from the credit bureaus, lots of fun stuff.

and i agree! i feel so bad for anyone working at grocery stores and having to deal with the kids. what really pisses me off is when i see some mom dragging along her kids at like 11 pm on a tuesday night. they have school tomorrow! they need to go to bed.

Ah that sounds like a much better job than some random customer service! Does identity theft trough banks happen a lot? Cause you hear stuff about it happening online and such, never knew it also happens trough banks..

:wave: person working in a supermarket with loads of whiny kids here. I REALLY have to stop myself from kicking them sometimes. Or bitchslap the parents for spoiling their already spoiled brats.
And agreed, I used to work evening shift on saturday, that's from 6 till 11, well the supermarket closes at 10, and between 9 and 10 all you see is either teenagers getting booze or parents WITH children. Makes no sense!

:giggle: work's okay, thanks. hopefully today i'll be able to stretch out my work all day instead of be twiddling my thumbs come 10:30.

You'd think the christmas season would be busy for credit cards, but no. It's been so slow lately. Hell, the busiest day was THANKSGIVING, NOT the day after. And Erik and were so bored on Thanksgiving, we were talking about doing stuff after work, but then it did get busy and that got kinda sidetracked. And then he went and got fired and left me there with Gavin! :sad: And being unpleasant isn't helping! All it does is remind of his ex-girlfriend, so he says! Well, if I remind you of your ex-girlfriend, and she was unpleasant, why talk to me?!

:shifty:

/ramble

I should eat something, since I'm hungry. Only had a ham and cheese sandwich around 10 am.. that's almost 6 hours ago... I'm craving fast food.. always crave fat food when I'm feeling bad.. ah well, it ain't called comfort food for nothing..

perhaps I should eat the cheese sticks I got in my christmas package for work...

Ah that sounds like a much better job than some random customer service! Does identity theft trough banks happen a lot? Cause you hear stuff about it happening online and such, never knew it also happens trough banks..

:wave: person working in a supermarket with loads of whiny kids here. I REALLY have to stop myself from kicking them sometimes. Or bitchslap the parents for spoiling their already spoiled brats.
And agreed, I used to work evening shift on saturday, that's from 6 till 11, well the supermarket closes at 10, and between 9 and 10 all you see is either teenagers getting booze or parents WITH children. Makes no sense!
i'm not sure, i've yet to come across any instances where it's happened. it's some new rule the fdic (the government thing overlooking all banks) makes banks do, so whatevs. the biggest hassle is e-mailing each branch, verifying it. and it is a better job, reports and all that are fun for me.

ugh, i don't blame you. that just sounds dreadful.

It just occurred to me that I should convert those files to MP3 so you can play them on your computers and not have any errors with iTunes...halfway thru uploading WARNING:...

:der:

You'd think the christmas season would be busy for credit cards, but no. It's been so slow lately. Hell, the busiest day was THANKSGIVING, NOT the day after. And Erik and were so bored on Thanksgiving, we were talking about doing stuff after work, but then it did get busy and that got kinda sidetracked. And then he went and got fired and left me there with Gavin! :sad: And being unpleasant isn't helping! All it does is remind of his ex-girlfriend, so he says! Well, if I remind you of your ex-girlfriend, and she was unpleasant, why talk to me?!

:shifty:

/ramble
ugh. at my old job i liked it being slow because then i could goof off more, but then it sucked because the time would always drag. and then there was that wanting to take an eo, but not wanting to lose out on the money. and wtf? gavin sounds like a moron.

ugh. at my old job i liked it being slow because then i could goof off more, but then it sucked because the time would always drag. and then there was that wanting to take an eo, but not wanting to lose out on the money. and wtf? gavin sounds like a moron.

Gavin is a total douche bag. On the kill scale, he's just below Larry Mullen, Tyson Huber, and Daniel Lanois.

Don't get me wrong, I'd hate being swamped with calls all day, so the slowness is nice, it just gives Gavin more opportunity to talk to me. :yuck:

i'm not sure, i've yet to come across any instances where it's happened. it's some new rule the fdic (the government thing overlooking all banks) makes banks do, so whatevs. the biggest hassle is e-mailing each branch, verifying it. and it is a better job, reports and all that are fun for me.

ugh, i don't blame you. that just sounds dreadful.

Hm, it seems a weird way to go for those phishing guys, cause email is so much easier.

I now work afternoon shifts, much better!

:lol: unless you want to share your itunes password, that is :tongue:

well, if I ripped them from my CDs instead of dowloading them, there shouldn't be a problem. I mean, Ali's never had a problem with any of the files I've sent her... :scratch: I think I'll do the MP3 conversion. Seems easiest.

Who the hell is Tyson Huber?

Tyson Huber is an asshole. He made my life miserable every day for an entire year straight. He prevented me from getting promotions, pay rises, and from having friendships with anyone else on the team. He was the boss's best friend's nephew, so he could pretty much shit on her desk and get away with it. Hell, she'd think it was amazing. And he turned her against me. On the odd occasion when he wasn't there, Heather, Deepash, and Shalese would be nice to me, but if he was around, I was shit. He made fun of me for everything. EVERYTHING. Even the way I laughed. So that's why he's on the kill scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom